Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help!!! It's really Complicated!!!!-moved

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
My parents split up when I was little. My mom got engaged and my dad got married. But recently, my mom broke up with her fiancee. Now that it's Summer, my dad has a decent amount of money, while my mom is pretty broke. My dad took me on a family trip to Texas, but my mom says we might not get anything for my birthday or Christmas from her at all. My mom has started talking oddly about my dad. What should I think? What shouldI do, if anything? Please comment !!!!!!!!!!! Confused

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

Posted By:
rebeccamichaelsteven
rebeccamichaelsteven
StarStarStarStar
Well, hun you should tell your mom that even though they arent together, that doesn't mean you don't love your dad. And that it hurts you when your mom talks badly about him.

Gotta love your friends!! (:

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar

"Chelsea23" wrote:

I have a secret crush on my BFF's boyfriend and don't know what to do... Any advice??? Please help!!!
Dude. Make your own post, don't go on one not even related to your issue. And I'm in the same issue as the author, somewhat. My mom always talks bad about my father, she never married him though..

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
I would leave it alone smile

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar

"ILoveSoftball#10" wrote:

I would leave it alone smile
I dont know about leaving it alone

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell ur mom that ur dad loves u and ask her not to say anything bad about him if it hurts u and as long as ur dad is nice to u .

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
I would say to your dad that your mother is in a pretty bad situation that she needs help. Tell your mom that she shouldn't be saying rude things to your father , it's not nice. Maybe your father cab help your mother.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I have something. Maybe you could just simply do something to let her know you care for your father just as much as you care for her. She's your mom, she'll respect your feelings about him, because it's obvious you love your dad and she loves you, if she does 'dis him, she won't in front of you.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
queenmaa
queenmaa
Star
Don't show it to your bff that you love her boyfriend keep it secret, but if they do break up do your thing, if it upsets her just explain to her how u fee about him

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos