Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How Do I Tell My Mom I'm Dating Someone?

Posted By:
puppyluv56
puppyluv56
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been dating him since May 25th, and he's from my school. She knows who he is, because she's friends with his mom. On Sunday we're going swimming and I know if I don't tell her now she'll find out Sunday, but I'd rather tell her myself so it doesn't look like I'm hiding anything. I didn't tell her because we started dating only a few weeks before summer break, and I wasn't sure if it would last over the summer. But I know it will now because he loves me so much, he tells me every few hours or at least 3 times a day. I don't want her to make a big deal out of it, and I don't want her to tell my dad because he'll make a big deal out if it and tell everyone at work. Then they'll make fun of me because that's just the way the employees are at his work. So, how do I do this without her making a big deal out if it? And what if she says she thinks I'm too young to date? I feel that I'm ready to date, and I was crushing on this guy for a very long time so I don't wanna break up with him just because of her. His parents know, and they're ok with it.

Oh, Yes. :/

Call Of Duty: MW3 One Of My Favorite Games

Posted By:
rosey1011
rosey1011
StarStarStarStar
umm i was dating a high schooler but i never told me mom...if i date him again how do i tell her

me

thats me..i re-dyed my hair and yes i do sit onm my roof

THIS IS WAT I DO WHEN I DRINK A MONSTER

this is wat i act like when i drink a monster btw IM PURPLE KITTEN (yes i just drank a monster)

Posted By:
Awesome391 Lock
Awesome391
StarStarStar
I think u should tell ur mum and say that it's not a big deal, if you really love him, don't break up with him cause of ur mum. How old r u anyway?

Awesome391

Posted By:
puppyluv56
puppyluv56
StarStarStarStarStar

Oh, Yes. :/

Call Of Duty: MW3 One Of My Favorite Games

Posted By:
rosey1011
rosey1011
StarStarStarStar
13... and he talked about b00bs one day...i was grossed out

me

this is wat i act like when i drink a monster btw IM PURPLE KITTEN (yes i just drank a monster)

Posted By:
rosey1011
rosey1011
StarStarStarStar

me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!