Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my parents are divorced.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents have gotten in to fights my dad yelled and my mom al.ost called the cops. Once he told us to get in the car and take us. My mom has kept secrets from.us and told us not to tell him anything . My dad has lied.to me and has bad parenting. Im afraid i cried when they had fights my brother didnt i felt if i had failed as a sister. How do i handle this?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my parents are divorced.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
It seems like you're going through a tough time, I've been there too. Worried It may seem hard at the minute, but eventually you will get used to your parents being apart. It's better this way, if they were together they would be arguing and fighting, making you upset. I'm sure you'll get equal time with them both, it may not be a piece of cake; but you'll get used to it, I promise. I hope you're okay.

my parents are divorced.

Posted By:
kwm56
kwm56
StarStarStar
stay strong! you'll be able to get through this! if the fights were bad, then this is probably best for everyone. talk to your parents about this and spill to your friends. friends are the best when it comes to times like these. and if all else fails, you can come to us. if you're feeling low, drop by my zone and leave a comment. you're always welcome. (: and good luck! i've been in this situation before.  xx

my parents are divorced.

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents as well hun. Stay strong and believe Wink

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

my parents are divorced.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents got divorced to Sad.It sounds like a really hard time for you.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

my parents are divorced.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh and they have been seperated for three years

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Describe the person above you in two words!

Headache!!

Headache!!

latest videos