Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Being a twin

Posted By:
Xdani.soar.X
Xdani.soar.X
StarStarStarStar
Well im a twin. Ppl call me and brittney(my twin) the twins And we have been sharing a room our whole life. and ppl call me brittney It gets annoying But we also can finish each other sentces And do.the.same thing at the same time and not planning it But we also watch out and hav each other back. But we do.fight alot. well thts all If u hav ?'s Comment me or add me Add XdeadlyXemoX my twin

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Being a twin

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Xdani.soar.X" wrote:

Well im a twin. Ppl call me and brittney(my twin) the twins And we have been sharing a room our whole life. and ppl call me brittney It gets annoying But we also can finish each other sentces And do.the.same thing at the same time and not planning it But we also watch out and hav each other back. But we do.fight alot. well thts all If u hav ?'s Comment me or add me Add XdeadlyXemoX my twin
I wouldn't get too down about people calling you the wrong name. My sister's about 20 years older than me, looks nothing like me (she looks white while my skin is quite dark) and my mum still mixes up our names. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Being a twin

Posted By:
Xdani.soar.X
Xdani.soar.X
StarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Xdani.soar.X" wrote:

I wouldn't get too down about people calling you the wrong name. My sister's about 20 years older than me, looks nothing like me (she looks white while my skin is quite dark) and my mum still mixes up our names. smile
wow

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Being a twin

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a twin too, and everyone always calls me my twins name. It can get annoying, but it's part of being a twin, and people don't intentionally mean to be rude by getting you mixed up. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Being a twin

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I'm a twin too, and everyone always calls me my twins name. It can get annoying, but it's part of being a twin, and people don't intentionally mean to be rude by getting you mixed up. smile
^

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Being a twin

Posted By:
iheartbadgirlz
iheartbadgirlz
Star
im not a twin but i have a little sis and my dad calls me jaz even though im a boy Confused Confused Confused Sad

Being a twin

Posted By:
Mini Cheerleader
Mini Cheerleader
Star
I have an older sister and her birthday is the day before mine. And then I have a little sister that looks like me, and two older sisters. Our parents mix up our names, and then they mix up my two brothers names too.

Being a twin

Posted By:
MmmYeahJoey_2193838 Lock
MmmYeahJoey_2193838
StarStarStarStar
I wish i was a twin 

[ Joey ] ;*

Being a twin

Posted By:
kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm
StarStarStarStarStar
My little brother and I are twins. But we hardly have anything in common.

Being a twin

Posted By:
Way prettier than u
Way prettier than u
Star
I'm a twin but we don't look alike. And we had to share everything in our lives, like our bed, clothes, and even the first letter of our names! And also my sister calls us Fion,Flora without an and! Gosh what's my older sister's problem, right?! But even we share everything, but we never share the same class and in my class theres twins in the same class can't u believe it?! \("¯~¯)/

Way prettier than u

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Pray For Israel

speak about the above user

Pray For Israel

Pray For Israel

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

latest videos