Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Being a twin

Posted By:
Xdani.soar.X
Xdani.soar.X
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Well im a twin. Ppl call me and brittney(my twin) the twins And we have been sharing a room our whole life. and ppl call me brittney It gets annoying But we also can finish each other sentces And do.the.same thing at the same time and not planning it But we also watch out and hav each other back. But we do.fight alot. well thts all If u hav ?'s Comment me or add me Add XdeadlyXemoX my twin

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Being a twin

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"Xdani.soar.X" wrote:

Well im a twin. Ppl call me and brittney(my twin) the twins And we have been sharing a room our whole life. and ppl call me brittney It gets annoying But we also can finish each other sentces And do.the.same thing at the same time and not planning it But we also watch out and hav each other back. But we do.fight alot. well thts all If u hav ?'s Comment me or add me Add XdeadlyXemoX my twin
I wouldn't get too down about people calling you the wrong name. My sister's about 20 years older than me, looks nothing like me (she looks white while my skin is quite dark) and my mum still mixes up our names. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Being a twin

Posted By:
Xdani.soar.X
Xdani.soar.X
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 166

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Xdani.soar.X" wrote:

Well im a twin. Ppl call me and brittney(my twin) the twins And we have been sharing a room our whole life. and ppl call me brittney It gets annoying But we also can finish each other sentces And do.the.same thing at the same time and not planning it But we also watch out and hav each other back. But we do.fight alot. well thts all If u hav ?'s Comment me or add me Add XdeadlyXemoX my twin
I wouldn't get too down about people calling you the wrong name. My sister's about 20 years older than me, looks nothing like me (she looks white while my skin is quite dark) and my mum still mixes up our names. smile
wow

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Being a twin

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51043
I'm a twin too, and everyone always calls me my twins name. It can get annoying, but it's part of being a twin, and people don't intentionally mean to be rude by getting you mixed up. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Being a twin

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10890

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I'm a twin too, and everyone always calls me my twins name. It can get annoying, but it's part of being a twin, and people don't intentionally mean to be rude by getting you mixed up. smile
^

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Being a twin

Posted By:
iheartbadgirlz
iheartbadgirlz
Member since:
July, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
im not a twin but i have a little sis and my dad calls me jaz even though im a boy Confused Confused Confused Sad

Being a twin

Posted By:
Mini Cheerleader
Mini Cheerleader
Member since:
July, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
I have an older sister and her birthday is the day before mine. And then I have a little sister that looks like me, and two older sisters. Our parents mix up our names, and then they mix up my two brothers names too.

Being a twin

Posted By:
MmmYeahJoey_2193838 Lock
MmmYeahJoey_2193838
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 275
I wish i was a twin 

[ Joey ] ;*


Being a twin

Posted By:
kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1441
My little brother and I are twins. But we hardly have anything in common.


Being a twin

Posted By:
Way prettier than u
Way prettier than u
Member since:
July, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
I'm a twin but we don't look alike. And we had to share everything in our lives, like our bed, clothes, and even the first letter of our names! And also my sister calls us Fion,Flora without an and! Gosh what's my older sister's problem, right?! But even we share everything, but we never share the same class and in my class theres twins in the same class can't u believe it?! \("¯~¯)/

Way prettier than u


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos