Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! CONFUSED!!!

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
My mom out of the blue stopped talking to her fiancee. They've been together since I was really little. She told us that they're breaking up a week ago. Now she just told me that she's pregnant again. We already have a 1 year old. Now she has half the money and twice the kids( the 1 year old and the one on the way. She already had me and my sister. ) He's not my dad,  but I love him. How do I handle never seeing him, or having two younger siblings that are constantly going to his house?

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! CONFUSED!!!

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds so much like my mom's situation with my stepdad. they have been getting a divorce and they were together since i was 4. he has been my only father figure that was around for me. I guess what I do is ignore it. Ignore my feelings that i get when my little brother and little sister leave for a week at a time. I spend as much time with them as i can. I guess I dont miss my stepdad though... idk why. but i got over that after the first month. it was kinda nice getting a break from being yelled at or punished. i have grown up alot now that he is gone believe it or not. I realized things ARENT going to be perfect.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Fault In Our Stars #tfio

The Fault In Our Stars #tfio

latest videos