Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Parents tick me off every day!

Posted By:
DistanceRunnr99
DistanceRunnr99
StarStar
Every single day my parents both find a way to tick me off to the point of crying. My mom complains about cleanliness and chores and crap and my dad is just rude and gross... They make me wanna lock myself in my room forever or run away. I know they just want to raise me to be a good kid and all, but i do that already and they just go waaay overboard. Honestly, i like my friends more than them. i need help!

el hombre con el sombrero me ha enviado! él me dijo muchas historias asombrosas! Esta noche cenamos en las tortugas! tan bueno, que será!

the man with the hat sent me! he told me many amazing stories! tonight we dine on turtles! so good, they will be!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Without seeming rude, I ask if you if you actually do chores. I mean, I have a set of chores I have to do everyday since I'm the only one home on most days. When I don't do something, or do it where it's not completed, my dad gets a little upset because he knows (and I know) that I can do a better job at it. So I get up from whatever I'm doing and finish the task, and make sure it's done the right way next time. If you're doing all your chores and behaving how a kid should be around adults, I don't understand what their issue is.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
DistanceRunnr99
DistanceRunnr99
StarStar
well the thing is i DO do my chores its just tht i forget and my mom overreacts about the whole thing she starts shouting and saying how having kids suk and stuff like tht and its just annoying. my dad overreacts about my brothers grades (hes going into softomore year) and he screams at him like thers no 2mrw ik thts my bros problem bt i feel sry for him. i guess im just the kinda kid who thinks my parents dont know anything about the 21st century and kids my age...

el hombre con el sombrero me ha enviado! él me dijo muchas historias asombrosas! Esta noche cenamos en las tortugas! tan bueno, que será!

the man with the hat sent me! he told me many amazing stories! tonight we dine on turtles! so good, they will be!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Your parents sound like they care what you and your brother become in life.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
MmmYeahJoey_2193838 Lock
MmmYeahJoey_2193838
StarStarStarStar
Thats what parents do

[ Joey ] ;*

Posted By:
DiscoFatal:_1880336 Lock
DiscoFatal:_1880336
StarStarStarStar
my mom never really ticks me off

ew , honestly your opinion is non existent to me ♥

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
ha they make me mad too. I'm like this rebelion kid, in a way. I mean, I don't protest or that crap, I say that if they can do it, I can too. Like once my dad irritated me so much I started doing to him back and he told me to stop it and I said "Why? You do it to me all the time," and he said "I do not," and my mom's like, "Yeah, you kinda do," LOL

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
omg.they tick me off.i get so made.i finish my chores than lock my door or hide!!!!

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes, parents have a certain reason for acting that way. Maybe your mom's stressed out. Try to do something nice for her once in a while and she may be a little easy on you. I don't know about your dad.

It's your time to shine, he who shall not be named xD

Posted By:
TylaSquarepants_1975545 Lock
TylaSquarepants_1975545
StarStarStarStar
yea my parents dont really erk me too much  Tongue Out

Some cool kids like cool kids that like cool kids, you know?

~

Star revolution.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos