Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

They don't get ME!!!

Posted By:
I LUV MY DUX! Lock
I LUV MY DUX!
Star
Sister:         Every summer up to this one, my 7 year old sister and I went to daycare durring the day, since our parents had to work. But ever since I turned 10, they've allowed me to stay home with my sister a lot. So, my sister and I have practically been together 24/7 all summer. And take my word for it, she's crazy, disgusting, rude, selfish, mean, snotty, sassy, annoying, and does what SHE wants. And that's just when I'm not mad at her! My mom and dad say they understand where I am coming from, but how would they know?!?! My dad is an only child and my mom had an older brother! Neither of they had an annoying brat of a little sister! Anyways, my point is, she drives me crazy, and I can't stand her. Mom: Everyone loves their mom right? It's like you can't grow up without one! I feel the same way, but my mom really gets on my nerves sometimes. Like the other day, she had a hard day at work, and came home really grumpy. My sister of course needed attention, and so just like every single time we go out for dinner, she spilt her whole drink on top of herself. She jumped up crying and my mom rushed over so see what's wrong. I was so frustrated at Megan, that she HAD to ALWAYS have the attention, (Megan is my little sisters name by the way) I half-asked half-yelled at her: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GET EVERY BIT OF ATTENTION! YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY! Of course that lead to my mom yelling at ME. Saying that Megan can't help how little she is and how much attention she needs! Can you understand how annoying that would be, for your little sister to strive for attention 24/7 and for her to always blame it on you and have your mom believe it?

smile

Keep your head up!

They don't get ME!!!

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand what you mean although I don't have any siiblings. My godsister always got the attention in my family [I have a small family] and it drove me nuts. Point is, that no matter how old you are, wherever you are in the world, you have to deal with annoying younger siblings no matter what. Just think that one day, when you're both older and mature, you guys will look back at it and just laugh. c:

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

They don't get ME!!!

Posted By:
I LUV MY DUX! Lock
I LUV MY DUX!
Star
Thank you. I really appreciate that someone understands where I am coming from.

smile

Keep your head up!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos