Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Should I love or hate my real dad?

Posted By:
mizz_avatar1994
mizz_avatar1994
StarStarStarStar
I don't really know my real dad but I visited him when he was in prison when I was 4 he abused me when I was still an infant just because I was crying I don't know if I should love him or hate him? I hate his mom because she abuses my sister because us 7 kids 6 girls 1 boy got taken away from our mom I'm the only one who gets to see my mom and visit with her me being adopted I don't know what to do anymore

Love everyone everyone is different in their own way
I support gays,lesbians,and bi

P.s those girls are

Left:dad
Right:mom
you call a girl ugly or over weight she will always have second thoughts about herself. She would feel so insecure just by one terrible word. Calling a girl ugly, over weight or maybe even both, would cause her

Posted By:
mizz_avatar1994
mizz_avatar1994
StarStarStarStar
So should I love or hate him

Love everyone everyone is different in their own way
I support gays,lesbians,and bi

P.s those girls are

Left:dad
Right:mom
you call a girl ugly or over weight she will always have second thoughts about herself. She would feel so insecure just by one terrible word. Calling a girl ugly, over weight or maybe even both, would cause her

Posted By:
-.ShadowBear
-.ShadowBear
StarStarStar
Thats a though one, but you should never hate anybody in this world even if they do make a mistake. You might be made at them but dont hate them because one day you'll probably regret it. But when you get abussed thats some thing you need to tell a trusted adult about so they can fix that and make sure that doesn't happen to you again. Also, some times you just have to stay stronge and hope, your going to be alright deary, stay strong(:

Dream Big;♥

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
It's a decision of the heart and mind. You shouldn't ask if you should love or hate someone, because it doesn't work that way. You feel the way that you feel and that's that. Have you ever felt hate? You can't naturally change that to love now can you? So follow your heart, that's where you'll make the best decision.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your talents??

Favorite Pizza Topping?

Favorite Pizza Topping?

Favorite Pizza Topping?

What are your talents??

Count to one million!

latest videos