Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm starting to loose the reason for living. I have only four friends and don't like making new ones. My family might as well not exist. I hardly ever see my brothers, the only ones who have ever even tried to care about me. My mom's always got a boyfriend or friend over and she marrys men one after the other. One of which, tried to make out with me. My father is a workaholic and I hardly ever see him, same as my step-mom. I'm honestly debating giving up on life or not. I doubt anyone would care, anyways.

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside-
StarStarStarStar
You Should go to therapy!! or get adopted!! dont kill yourself!! Dont do it!! i know you can figure out a way  to see your bros more often. hmm * thinks*

LaVistaDoCheetah and BeautifulStrawberry r me random nicknames from hugebear ;D

Im random as a cucumber ;D Now Shall i chase you? ;D HeHehe xD

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Awe. Don't think that you're not worth it. Everything will turn out eventually, okay? God has a reason for everything. I know it's hard to believe that anything will go right in situations like this, but something will. I promise. Maybe you won't believe me because I'm a stranger who believes in God. Who knows. Just hang in there, and something will pop up soon (:

For my signature.

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
-EveryHelloEndsWithAGoodbye
-EveryHelloEndsWithAGoodbye
StarStarStarStar
I would care.

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
I already tried to get therapy and my family just laughed at me and told me I didn't need it. They don't care. And, I don't know how much more I can take.

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
dont kill yourself youll regret it tell someone anyone about your problem and if no one listens call the police they will care

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside-
StarStarStarStar
Get adopted??

LaVistaDoCheetah and BeautifulStrawberry r me random nicknames from hugebear ;D

Im random as a cucumber ;D Now Shall i chase you? ;D HeHehe xD

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
Frizzy
Frizzy
Star
You know therpy isn't always the answer. I have gone to therpy but it didn't help me. What you should do is try talking to your Mom, and if that dosen't help try taking up a hobby. I did. I love music so i started doing that more an more an it helped.

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Please utilize the numbers on the thread entitled "We're not doctors" if you need real help. smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

If anyone cares...

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
I did, I found this website and started roleplaying two years ago. Now, my family thinks I have an addiction but I really don't. They're trying to get me off the computer but, truth be told, if I did I'd literately go insane talking to things that aren't real. Of course, I already am like that, but it's be harder to control. And, I have prayed to God and he hasn't helped me with anything, at least not yet.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What's your pets name?

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos