Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

ive done things................

Posted By:
Latina girl _2192081 Lock
Latina girl _2192081
Star
ive done things in my passs that im not proud of and i feel like i cant tell anyone it czxe they will jugde me and i jst feel like all those things will come out and everyone will thing bad stuff about me

lost girl

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
ive done bad things to and i can say it doesnt feel right. ive done so many horrible things to my friends and im afraid to tell them cuz i think they will hate me and wont talk to me. But what im going to do is tell them the truth. its the best thing to do. and if they judge you ignore them or just tell someone like your parents or gaurdians

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"muni4ever" wrote:

ive done bad things to and i can say it doesnt feel right. ive done so many horrible things to my friends and im afraid to tell them cuz i think they will hate me and wont talk to me. But what im going to do is tell them the truth. its the best thing to do. and if they judge you ignore them or just tell someone like your parents or gaurdians

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't even ...

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Latina girl " wrote:

ive done things in my passs that im not proud of and i feel like i cant tell anyone it czxe they will jugde me and i jst feel like all those things will come out and everyone will thing bad stuff about me
Ofcourse people you've done stuff to are going to be upset about it, and some people will jude you based on what you've done. All you can do is show that you're not that person any more, and if you're lucky, people will see that, accept it, and say the past is in the past. YOu can try to repair any damage your actions have caused if you like, but if the person you did it to doesn't want it fixed by you, there's nothing you can do but sow you've changed, and if they see that they might let you fix everything later. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
If you don't want bad thing's people will think about you just keep the thing's you've done to yourself.You wouldn't be you if you never made a mastake here and there.smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
Madstar :)
Madstar :)
StarStarStar
Dont worry we have all done stuff.Im sure that if u tell anyone ,that person u told will have a deep secret too. I dont know wat it is that youve done but if its in the past & there is nothing u can do about it then try to move on. The more u think about it the more u will be depressed. Just remember dont worry wat people think!!!

-madstar smile

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone makes mistakes, we all do things we regret at times, it can't be changed. I don't know what you've done, but it's better to speak to them about it now rather than them find out another way.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

We the Kidz

Whats your pet doing right now?

We the Kidz

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos