Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my mean little brother

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
My little brother beats me up and hits me, black mails me, and will boss me around im to weak to beat him up but i can hurt him. If i tell my mom he will just tell her a secret thats about me i was stupid to even trust him! What do i do ? ( by the way dont tease me!)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my mean little brother

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Hmm.....sorry to hear that. My suggestions probably won't be useful to you as this is what I would do.  1. Play a prank on him or blackmail him back.  2. Wait to get him into trouble.  Like I said, my answers weren't going to be very useful at the moment because my brain is not thinking inventively. Sorry.  

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

my mean little brother

Posted By:
BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow
StarStarStarStarStar
I have an older brother like that. You have it easy. Since you're older you have an advantage. My brother has a social disorder and doesn't support me, care about me, treat me with respect, and everything I do is wrong to him. He physically and verbally abuses me on a daily basis. And he can't help it. So he gets away with it. Don't feel bad, the best way to get over an annoying sibbling is to ignore them and be the better person.

She wrote:

"That's what" ^

This is me while watching a movie
This is me during a movie
No Spongebob, NOOOO!!
No Spongebob, NOOO!!

I know I'm every bit Deserving but the Beauty of Grace is that it Makes life not fair~
"Be my escape"

Conserve your earth~
~❤

my mean little brother

Posted By:
MmmYeahJoey_2193838 Lock
MmmYeahJoey_2193838
StarStarStarStar
Beat him up and show him who's boss. 

[ Joey ] ;*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D