Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

What will you do when your mother and your father wanted a divorce. and they ask you to choose between them?

Posted By:
Mee!Dandelion
Mee!Dandelion
StarStar
actually this is the real problem in my family, i have one sister and brother. i don't really know what's the reason that make them like this situation, confused. i want with my mom,although just live in a small country,it would be fun. but my mom still can't pay us to school (need money right?) hard to search the best school for us in the village, i want with my dad,coz we can live in big city and he can arrange payment of our school and education,but i can't leave my mom alone,she who had conceived me. what should i do? choose between them,it's hard option.  Confused

add me! Wink k

What will you do when your mother and your father wanted a divorce. and they ask you to choose between them?

Posted By:
mich1114 Lock
mich1114
StarStarStar
Well I think that you need to worry about the one who can support you more. Plus you will still be able to visit and help your mom out as well.

michael
UK
single
male

RAf mildienhall  sufflok england badge of the base my dad works at

Posted By:
Raylia
Raylia
StarStarStarStar
You can always go visit your mom and when your off of school and in the holidays you can stay with her

Posted By:
unicornz02
unicornz02
Star
This is a problem with my family I don't kno who to live with my mom or my dad n I can't just go vist my mom on the weekend or my dad cause they both live in different states Sad I want to live with both of them but I don't want to leave my friends I wish I knew wat to do Confused Worried

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar
When my mum and dad divorced i didn't have to choose. I new that i would like to stay with my mum. My dad lives quite far from essex. I would miss all my friends

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
Well, When my parents wanted a divorce, I wasnt close with either one of them. So instead of doing something productive, I decided to wait it out.. But something  happened, someone died, And now I live to eat people.. Just choose the parent you think can provide for you and can be a parent to you. 

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
The court would decide for me. Personally, I'd like to live with my dad.

Posted By:
chioocool_2176367 Lock
chioocool_2176367
StarStarStar
mom! i cant live without her!

Chioo

Posted By:
Hipped-gurl
Hipped-gurl
StarStarStarStar
my parents have broke up i live with my mum but i want to live with my dad cuz my mum sleeps alday and my dad bike rides with me and i'm a tom boy i never see my DAD I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSS U DADDA! Sad

C.B.K

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

What will you be when you grow up?

Boy Bands List

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

latest videos