Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I am bi should i tell my partents!

Posted By:
elexis12
elexis12
StarStarStar
Hey i have a problem i am bi and don't know if i should tell my parents about me.i think if i tell them they won't accept me. i scaryed of the response that there going to give me. what should i do! Frustrated

Mz.Swagg

Posted By:
shay-shay2011
shay-shay2011
Star
Well first off u can be any thing u want to be n telln your parents is probably da most scariest thing to do but i think if dey cant accept u for wht u really luv to be or do thats not love ao i think u shuld tell dem cuz if dey really luv u dat dey will accept wht u want teew be

Posted By:
sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin
StarStarStarStar
i not bi  but simply yes

Posted By:
nikki921
nikki921
StarStarStar

"sorry_4_party_rockin" wrote:

i not bi  but simply yes
I'm not bi, But hey, Up there's a genius ^

Please call me FashionistaChic123 :3

I'm pretty sarcastic, But in a funny way.

\"Love is unpredictable, Love is not very easy to find.... But sometimes you have to stop looking to find what you really want." - Me!

Hearts of the Winx

CHECK IT OUT!! ITS JIN FROM TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
SydneyScribblez
SydneyScribblez
StarStarStar
I would find out their views on the subject first. I'm bi, but I haven't told my parents yet, either. If they 're okay with the subject, tell them. If they're not, I would hold off on it a little longer.

When I look into your eyes, I tend to lose my thoughts.

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm Bi, but I haven't. It's all up to how your parents are and if you feel okay telling them.

Posted By:
kenya233
kenya233
StarStarStar
I'm No bi either . But she's right yu should tell your parents becus if yu bi yu jus bi . Yea its gonna be scary but it's a risk yu have to take . But no matter wht yu tell dem dey should love yu back becus yu are they child soo dey should love yu no matter if yur straight bi or gay . Ppl shouldnt judge yu either becus its not a good thing yu should do 2 others becus its not right .

~I Love My Boyfriend Candon ~
Pretty Gurl Swagged Up

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to, or feel that you want them to know, go ahead. People have different experiences with coming out. I remember telling my dad that I was gay - it took him a while to get it through his head, but he still treats me the same as he did before. He said that he wished he could understand why, but he doesn't, and he's okay with that. My mom on the other hand, it took me all of my guts to tell her - and when I did, it did not end up well. Being at her house became almost like being in prison - I think worse.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I think a lot of teens have this problem, it's not unusual to feel this way. I think you should just sit them down and talk to them about it, it might take them awhile but eventually, they will learn to accept you. You're their child, they can't just hate you for loving someone. Good luck. ^-^

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
If you feel unsafe or uncomfortable in any way, no. If they threaten to kick you out/harm you/etc. No.  If they're accepting, feel free to go for it but just be careful. 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

school uniforms

My dreams are ruined

Hullo! I am Alex! I'm new here, and I'm bo...

Today's music: Good or Bad?

Does anyone like 1D??

Today's music: Good or Bad?

latest videos