Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar
here are the resons i'm only gonna do 5 but i could go on 1. my dad is a control freak and sexist he also shouts all the time 2. my borhter always gets in trouble with the poilce 3. my other borther well what can say he is annyin 4. other borther acts like he is right all the time 5. little sister takes my stuff  

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
klonoa9
klonoa9
StarStarStarStar
My response: 1:Bring that up to him,If he hits you and/or abuses you call the police 2:Err... 3:Life 4:Tell him that he is a know it all and throw logic in his face and finally,5:Lay down the law and take your stuff back,If your parents claim that you stole it from her, explain what you are doing and say that she stole it from you.

Go play persona, It is an AMAZING RPG.

Or Persona 4 Arena, Which ever you decide.

"I have lost all faith in Humanity" - Klonoa9 Man of Horrid Karma and rather Amazing English.

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"klonoa9" wrote:

My response: 1:Bring that up to him,If he hits you and/or abuses you call the police 2:Err... 3:Life 4:Tell him that he is a know it all and throw logic in his face and finally,5:Lay down the law and take your stuff back,If your parents claim that you stole it from her, explain what you are doing and say that she stole it from you.
thnx i would go in to more detail and explan (spelt wrong) but it sorta upsets me

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
WhenYouCan'tSleepAtNight
WhenYouCan'tSleepAtNight
StarStar
You may hate you family, but then again, so do a lot of people. But you just need to remember that you only get one real family, whether you hate them or not, they'll always be there for you.

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm really sorry to hear you feel this way about your family, just talk to them about your feelings on their actions. At the end of the day, our families do a lot for us, so instead of thinking five bad things about them, why not think five good things? smile

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
That's life. Find the solutions.

i hate my family-moved

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hate is a really strong word, and it's not nice to say that you hate them, even if they upset you.  If your brother is getting in trouble with the police then that's his problem, and hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes, siblings are just annoying, that's unfortunately just what comes with having siblings, as for your sister, I think you should put all your valuable stuff in a secret place or something.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos