Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Mom Issues.

Posted By:
R e n e e ; ♥
R e n e e ; ♥
StarStar
Dear Dish-It, So, I've been having issues with my mother for years but it's no big deal we usally work it out and we're all fine, but I just need some advice on how to try to stop it from happening, Ok so, my moms been sick for like ever because something in her body doesn't work to keep her healthy so shes always caughing, sneezing, and all that stuff. Anyways, this time her back is all messed up so shes in a lot of stress trying to deal with her leg because her daughter messed with the disk he cut and made it go into the nerves that control the leg. So shes having the deal with all of this, plus, she has to sit there and think to use the restroom. So shes having issues with that also, so I really don't know. Anyways besides that, our issues are getting harder to deal with but it's under control. Ok, so one day I would come home from a sleep over and I would want to rest then she would start talking in a medium voice saying, "DO YOUR CHORSE DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH" and it just makes me ferious sometimes and she doesn't even say things nicely, she was to be all smart talky with it and one day I got so bad I broke a broom...and man did I get yelled at after that! She also threatens to groud me. Any advice?

Mom Issues.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry to hear she isn't well, but if she's ill she's relying on you to help her out as she can't do much herself; just help her out where you can and it'll save arguing and getting both of you stressed out. smile

Mom Issues.

Posted By:
HeyMayaMaya
HeyMayaMaya
Star
i dont even have a mom. you should be happy. my life would be much easier if i had a mom around to watch out for me.

Maya Horan

I'm related to Niall xD nah, i'm not, i just have his awesome surname Big Grin

Mom Issues.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"R e n e e ; ♥" wrote:

Dear Dish-It, So, I've been having issues with my mother for years but it's no big deal we usally work it out and we're all fine, but I just need some advice on how to try to stop it from happening, Ok so, my moms been sick for like ever because something in her body doesn't work to keep her healthy so shes always caughing, sneezing, and all that stuff. Anyways, this time her back is all messed up so shes in a lot of stress trying to deal with her leg because her daughter messed with the disk he cut and made it go into the nerves that control the leg. So shes having the deal with all of this, plus, she has to sit there and think to use the restroom. So shes having issues with that also, so I really don't know. Anyways besides that, our issues are getting harder to deal with but it's under control. Ok, so one day I would come home from a sleep over and I would want to rest then she would start talking in a medium voice saying, "DO YOUR CHORSE DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS BLAH BLAH BLAH" and it just makes me ferious sometimes and she doesn't even say things nicely, she was to be all smart talky with it and one day I got so bad I broke a broom...and man did I get yelled at after that! She also threatens to groud me. Any advice?
I don't know even i don't talk to my mother sorry!

Mom Issues.

Posted By:
R e n e e ; ♥
R e n e e ; ♥
StarStar
I'll try, but thats not exactly the probably, it's because she hurts so much and she even crys about it that she has a bad temper and feels the need to yell.

Mom Issues.

Posted By:
peapod1026
peapod1026
StarStar
I'm going through the same type of thing right now. My mom was got the news that she is bipolar and it's really hard becaus she will start crying for no reason. Another thing is the mess that the doctor but her on because they mess with her brain. It's hard right now because my dad is in japan and its just me, her, and my 1 year old brother

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

latest videos