Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I'm Worried I'm Gonna Die! Please Help!

Posted By:
Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000
Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000
StarStarStarStar
Kay so about an hour ago I was on quiz farm and I scrolled down to the comments and I saw one that said PLEASE DON'T READ but I thought it said PLEASE READ and it said if I don't post it on 5 other quizzes I will die within the next two days. If I do my boyfriend/crush will kiss me. I have "problems" (I have mental problems I'm not gonna explain that right now) and now I'm really freaked out that I'm gonna die and so i don't know what to do I know deep down it's not gonna happen, but I still think I am gonna die!!!!! What do I do PLEASE help me!!!  Confused 

It's not fair that Rue dies in the hunger games! Katniss should've died and Rue should've lived! If no fair!

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Dont believe them ive gotten those as well its not gonna happen

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
You're not going to die. That is just a chainmail. It's not going to happen so don't worry about it. Grin

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dont believe it. Some kinda noob that wants to scare people. Just put an angry retort. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000 " wrote:

Kay so about an hour ago I was on quiz farm and I scrolled down to the comments and I saw one that said PLEASE DON'T READ but I thought it said PLEASE READ and it said if I don't post it on 5 other quizzes I will die within the next two days. If I do my boyfriend/crush will kiss me. I have "problems" (I have mental problems I'm not gonna explain that right now) and now I'm really freaked out that I'm gonna die and so i don't know what to do I know deep down it's not gonna happen, but I still think I am gonna die!!!!! What do I do PLEASE help me!!!  Confused 
Don't worry about it, (:  It's just chain mail, that someone made up to scare people. You're not gonna die. Trust me. (: You'll be fine. 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

You're not going to die. That is just a chainmail. It's not going to happen so don't worry about it. Grin
^^ This. Don't worry, I get slightly paranoid too. They're not real though

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar

Kay so about an hour ago I was on quiz farm and I scrolled down to the comments and I saw one that said PLEASE DON'T READ but I thought it said PLEASE READ and it said if I don't post it on 5 other quizzes I will die within the next two days. If I do my boyfriend/crush will kiss me. I have "problems" (I have mental problems I'm not gonna explain that right now) and now I'm really freaked out that I'm gonna die and so i don't know what to do I know deep down it's not gonna happen, but I still think I am gonna die!!!!! What do I do PLEASE help me!!! Confused
OMG I know what you mean. Sleep. With. The. Lights. ON.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21
StarStarStarStar

Kay so about an hour ago I was on quiz farm and I scrolled down to the comments and I saw one that said PLEASE DON'T READ but I thought it said PLEASE READ and it said if I don't post it on 5 other quizzes I will die within the next two days. If I do my boyfriend/crush will kiss me. I have "problems" (I have mental problems I'm not gonna explain that right now) and now I'm really freaked out that I'm gonna die and so i don't know what to do I know deep down it's not gonna happen, but I still think I am gonna die!!!!! What do I do PLEASE help me!!! Confused
Oh my gosh I hate when people pit that! I get worried too. I have read much worse. Just ignore it and try your best not to read coments from that place anymore. Talk to your parents if you REALLY REALLY think your going to die but you aren't.

Mustash :)
Kaitlyn;♥

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
FAKE all FAKE 100% FAKE you are not going to die people just do that for some fun!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
quinn168
quinn168
StarStarStar
these people are just jerks you can't die becuse there is nothing to make that happen it's just some freak being stupid it might have been some jerks doing a bet just ignor it

is anyone calling me crazy?
i am from the uk anyone else?
i believe in king Authur high king of Britan!
chocolate rocks

the young generation

the band i am in we are the young generation

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

What's your opinion on the "Punk Goes..." ...

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

Awkward Music....

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

latest videos