Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Big sister and big brother always make fun of me of hurt me in sad ways

Posted By:
Skye_loves_you
Skye_loves_you
StarStar
my brother and sister  always do mean things  to me and i always try to laugh it off but im only 9 and theres only somuch i can take! wats do i do?

SKYE!

My Big sister and big brother always make fun of me of hurt me in sad ways

Posted By:
iPromise
iPromise
StarStarStar
Assuming you mean verbally, my sister does the same.  Down to the point ,that when she does it, I hate her. She's always been the center of attention in the family '& constantly telling me that I have no friends. Anyways, there's no way you can fully stop your siblings from doing what they're doing, considering that's how siblings are , but there is a way to prevent it and possibly making it happen a lot less often. You need to talk to them about how they're behavior is bothering you '& affect you mentally. If they make a joke about it, then talk to you mom and get some advice and ask for support. To prevent it from happening you need to act a lot less vulnerable '& stand up for yourself. My sister used to always take advantage of me since she was 5 years older than me. As I grew older, '& the more independant I became, - the more defensive I began to be as a person. That means not letting yourself be a easy target. The best you can do is just to buidling a stronger character and stand up for yourself in any situation. Don't let yourself break out. You being such a young age, I would recommend talking to someone that understands you the most in your household. Probably your mom or dad would be the wiser choice. Good luck , and I hope all goes well ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos