Back left
Back right

i cant tell my sister annything

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

well my sister is 16 and i cant talk to her about guys or annything cuz shes too tomboy and she doesnt like annything i do i cant really talk to her we r really close but i never know what to say to her how do i talk to her? please help me thankssmile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Start talking about portals and then slowly bring it to what you wanna talk about

we out here

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

portals? im confused

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well start talking to her about what she likes I gave away portals as an example

we out here

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

OH OOK thanks so much

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Sarah0192" wrote:

OH OOK thanks so much
You're welcome

we out here

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
my sister is 24 and when ever im at her house shes all  bossy i want 2 tell her but wont help me plz

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"sorry_4_party_rockin" wrote:

my sister is 24 and when ever im at her house shes all  bossy i want 2 tell her but wont help me plz
Scream "Y U NO LISTEN TO MEHHHHHHHHHH" She should be all freaked out and say "OK OK WHAT?!" Then tell her

we out here

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"animeangel3" wrote:

"sorry_4_party_rockin" wrote:

my sister is 24 and when ever im at her house shes all bossy i want 2 tell her but wont help me plz
Scream "Y U NO LISTEN TO MEHHHHHHHHHH" She should be all freaked out and say "OK OK WHAT?!" Then tell her
ok thxs u

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

well i havent done it yet i waz jst sayin thanks for anwering my question

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity