Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Dad is Always Gettin Drunk Wat Should i Do Cuase he is a real jerk wen he is like that

Posted By:
lilguyofsteel210
lilguyofsteel210
StarStar
Please HELP!!!

LILGUYOFSTEEL210

U Aint Kno Wat ive been through

My Dad is Always Gettin Drunk Wat Should i Do Cuase he is a real jerk wen he is like that

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilguyofsteel210" wrote:

Please HELP!!!
If the drinking is a serious problem for him, as it seems from the title I suggest going to someone you and your dad can both trust and asking them to help you get him some help. you can write him a letter (while will help you avoid a fight) about how you feel and ask him to get some help.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
lilguyofsteel210
lilguyofsteel210
StarStar
He is Very Stubern

LILGUYOFSTEEL210

U Aint Kno Wat ive been through

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilguyofsteel210" wrote:

He is Very Stubern
and therfore you should never attempt to get him help? Try and you might fail, but to not try at all is instant failure.

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
StarStarStar
You need to tell him. Or someone, I understand, my father was always drunk and started to hit me nd sexually abuse me, I told my aunt.... he's in jail now.

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah

Posted By:
AYO_MYA_SWAGGDOUT
AYO_MYA_SWAGGDOUT
StarStar
U need to tell him how getting drunk affects him but in the nicest way u can.... If he locves u and thinks u deserve the best he'll try 2 change

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yukisaur" wrote:

You need to tell him. Or someone, I understand, my father was always drunk and started to hit me nd sexually abuse me, I told my aunt.... he's in jail now.
I'm sorry to hear that. V-V ~ And you need to tell someone. I know he's your dad and all but its for your own good.

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You need to tell someone.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yukisaur" wrote:

My dad hit me too. He never did other things though. I'm out now but he's not in jail.

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

You need to tell someone.
Agreed and also ask him to go to meetings. smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!