Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

i hate when my parents act like they can't here you!!!

Posted By:
$ismyfriend
$ismyfriend
StarStar
My mom is the worst but i still love her, if she doesn't want to here wat u r sayin she would just act like she can't here and then tell u to SHUT UP! Some times it makes me cry becuz i feel like she don't care, but i let  it go.

- Love Rose

Posted By:
luzmita25
luzmita25
StarStar
                               Dear $ismyfriend,                                                                        I know how you feel. Both of my parents are like that. They tell me to either shut up or get away from them. I start to cry just like you do when they say that to me. They are doing that all the time. I just thing they lost their love with me. But, family is family. Even though they get you very mad, they shouldn't because us girls need some one on one time with a parent to express our feelings. This is what I do. I said I am sick and tired of the same thing over and over again. I said you should please just listen to me because arent you my mom/dad? Your supposed to be with us incase we need help. Also my dad says don't back down, or dont quit. That is another reason you could have a diary where you may right any feelings that you cant keep inside of yourself.  If you need to speak to me send me a message on my profile. P.S. If you try the speaking part, be nice so you wont get in trouble

Planet Out!

Posted By:
smalltowngal(: Lock
smalltowngal(:
StarStarStar
i'm pretty sure that your mom doesn't mean to do that but i would see how that would hurt your feelings. it would hurt mine. ♥ maybe try talking to her about it and how you feel when you are talking to her and she doesn't want to listen. it could possibly make her realize what she's doing because she is probably worried about other things that grownups worry about. as long as you express yourself to her, she'll hear you out. (:

YOLO DOLL'S ♥

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Well You gotta love her, Even if she is being a jerk.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar
XD i know right my mom be like six feet away she be like: me:momma! mom:what! me:can i get some ice cream mom:what! me:can i get some ice cream mom:what! me:ice cream mom:WHAT! me:ice cream!! mom:what! me:ugh your so annoying mom:i heard that! i swear my mom is lil jon

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

What show is better?

latest videos