Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

awkward questions

Posted By:
smileyry78
smileyry78
Star
after my parents got divorced,my friends started asking me awkward questions like, "don't you hate your parents for splitting up?" or "whats it like having your parents fight all the time?''. It sorta makes me feel like i cant tell them my personal secrets about it if they just start asking weird questions, out of the blue.

smileyry78

awkward questions

Posted By:
Adorabubble
Adorabubble
Star
Hey. Your friends are acting a bit weird. I think so anyway. If they are asking questions out of the blue then I think that you can't tell them your inamost secrets. Just tell them ''not so secret'' secrets, until they stop asking awkward questions.  Good luck and keep smiling! smile Sophie.x  

Never say never.
smile smile smile smile smile
What's up MAN?

awkward questions

Posted By:
I'm@school
I'm@school
StarStar
Tell them how you feel about their questions or it's probably not very likely they'll stop asking you about it and you'll be dealing with this when you're ninety-two with fifteen kids and a zimmer-frame. Make sure you say it in a nice way though and son't just randomly ask in the middle of a completely different conversation.

S.J.W

awkward questions

Posted By:
JustOneGirl
JustOneGirl
StarStarStar
One of my friends dad and mum broke up and i asked her question beacuse i was curiouse and i wanted to know how she was feeling. I don't think your friend is being weird she's just curious and wants to know stuff about you and how it feels!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos