Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Confused!!!

Posted By:
bradleigh1234 Lock
bradleigh1234
StarStarStar
On May 28th of this year, me and my sister, along with two good friends, ran away from home because we were tired of the sexual abuse that my stepfather was doing to us. My sister and I tried to tell my mother about it, but she wouldn't listen. When we ran away, we met this guy, who is now my BF. He is areally nice guy! He is alot older than me. He did talk me and my sister into talking to a Social Services person, which we did. We were only allowed to stay at his house for a week. Although Social Services gave us several options, we continued to remain on the run. He, my BF, finally turned us in, because livingout in the woods in the heat was making us unhealthy. Our two friends were sent back to their homes, but my sister and I were taken to a local hospital, checkd out and immediately placed in a foster under the care of child protective services. At that point, my case worker told me not to have any contact with my BF. Coincidentally, the foster home I was placed in was just down the street from my BF. I visted him several times, against my case workers wishes. When she, my caseworker, found out , I was placed in another foster home, but was still close enough to go see him. I just can't deal to stay away from him. I love him very much! Even as I write this, we, my sister, and our two best friends decided to run away again just to spend the week with him. My case worker has tried several times to contact me, but I have ignored her,. I know that she knows what I have done and I know that when our two best friends go back home, they will be in a lot of trouble, and I know that I willprobably be placed in a foster home far away, but I wil do what I can to see my BF. A trial has been set for early december, and my case worker wants me to stay in the same state. I'm kinda scared of what's gona happen. I just can't stand to be away from my BF! My case worker says that if my stepfather, or his lawyer finds out that I am hanging out with a guy that's alot older than me, then it make me look bad. Although he is older, he has been a perfect gentleman, and has never done anything bad to me. I'm just confused about what to do! I wanna get my life back to normal, go back to school, go back to dance class, but my heart is leading me in a direction that I'm just not sure of. I know that the final decision is mine, but I just want some advice from someone who's not biased!

XOXOXO Bradleigh XOXOXO

Confused!!!

Posted By:
SushiWoo
SushiWoo
StarStar
Your social worker and case worker should not be seperating you from your BF, once and for all, he saved your life. Tell your social workers that you really want to see him as he helped you and your 2 friends. He was better person then your step father was..... Trust the social workers to know what your going through. Try and talk to them about the situation. And, I hope that your step father was turned in prison for all the sexual abuse. You have been brave! I ocngratulate you for being so strong\brave. But, just try and talk to your social worker. x x x

Live Life Like It's The End Of The World! smile x

Confused!!!

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm confused myself. 

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Country and time game

Country and time game

What/How are you feeling right now?

Two word story

latest videos