Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
LilAbby101
LilAbby101
StarStar
Hi kidz world what do you do when your parents are splitting because mine are and im starting to think i did something wrong Frustrated

Abby Blue

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
I know this is used a lot, but it really isn't your fault. I'm sure your parents love you very much. They wouldn't split just because of you. Things just happen. Maybe they don't love eachother as much they used to. They could also just be having some issues. Do they argue a lot? If it's really bothering you, you should ask them what's going on. They may not tell you right away, but you should still give it a shot.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

I know this is used a lot, but it really isn't your fault. I'm sure your parents love you very much. They wouldn't split just because of you. Things just happen. Maybe they don't love eachother as much they used to. They could also just be having some issues. Do they argue a lot? If it's really bothering you, you should ask them what's going on. They may not tell you right away, but you should still give it a shot.
^^ This. It's never going to be your fault. Just because they don't love each other as much as they did, isn't because of you.

bring me the horizon ♥

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"LilAbby101" wrote:

Hi kidz world what do you do when your parents are splitting because mine are and im starting to think i did something wrong Frustrated
I felt that way when my parents split too. My mum moved overseas and I thought it was because of me, they split cause they couldn't handle the distance and that was my fault too. It was explained to me why they split, and I understood, but since I still felt mum moving was my fault the split was my fault too. I only recently discovered that she did't want to leave, but was deported. Tell your family how you feel, that you think it's your fault. give your parents a chance for a real conversation with you about why they're splitting. (and if they just say it's not your fault and leave it like that feel free to demand an explanation, you deserve to know as this is having a major effect on your life and mental wellbeing)

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents split but it wasn't because of my siblings. It was because of something my father did.( no one told me what he did).

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
HikariChu
HikariChu
StarStarStarStar
I wish my parents would hurry up and file for divorce already. They started fighting after my little brother was born, and it hurts to see him have to hear all the screaming/cursing/fighting. Really, there is no way to save their relationship. -_-

So true. So true it's scary o.o

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it's stupid, if they had kids, it really will hurt the kids

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
HikariChu
HikariChu
StarStarStarStar
Or it's for the better. Would you rather it be peaceful and both parents happy and no more fighting when they get divorced? Or having them fighting and yelling but they are in the same home together? 

So true. So true it's scary o.o

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
-EveryHelloEndsWithAGoodbye
-EveryHelloEndsWithAGoodbye
StarStarStarStar
Maybe you should get some glue... xD sorry, just trying to make you a little happier. (: you did nothing wrong. xoxo

My parents are Splitting

Posted By:
mermaid love
mermaid love
Star
my parents divorced and just try to hang in there. it will be over soon Frown

love,
mermaid love and alexis

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos