Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My mom is trippin'

Posted By:
$ismyfriend
$ismyfriend
StarStar
My sister( age:26) want' 2 get married 2 this guy, and my mom is not lettin' her becuz she didn't tell her the truth about wat she waz doin'. Now they are seein' each other and my mom is gettin' worked up so my dad is tryin' 2 calm her down and she starts arguin' with him and it's makin' me scared that everyone is goin' 2 split up and their won't be a complete family any more. I tried talkin' 2 my mom about forgiveness, but at first she didn't listen, and i tried again she listened snd now we are under control ,for now, but everyone keeps maki' my sister cry al night and i want her 2 be happy no matter issues or heartbreak.

- Love Rose

My mom is trippin'

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Your parents aren't going to slpit up . My brother makes my mom cuss at him.all the time , but she still loves him. Your mom is probably upset that her baby is getting married , but what did your sister lie about?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My mom is trippin'

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Your parents aren't going to slpit up . My brother makes my mom cuss at him.all the time , but she still loves him. Your mom is probably upset that her baby is getting married , but what did your sister lie about?
^thiis^ but i think you mean cross at him not cuss but oh well smile

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

My mom is trippin'

Posted By:
$ismyfriend
$ismyfriend
StarStar
well my sis said she waz doin' something else, but she waz actually bringing him from another country.

- Love Rose

My mom is trippin'

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope i meant cuss

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My mom is trippin'

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"$ismyfriend" wrote:

well my sis said she waz doin' something else, but she waz actually bringing him from another country.
oh erm ok

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos