Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm really upset because of this. This has happened since I was practically born. Not the same issues, but now it's all about the money. Ever since my Mom quit her job, we couldn't afford many things. Not meaning we are poor, just we can't afford toys for my brother or a vacation. I really want them to stop because hearing them yell is distracting and just plain rude. Sometimes I even get pulled into it. How should I help? Ignore them? :x

Me and you. smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Try to ignore them, that can be really hard but try to distract yourself, perhaps you could listen to some music or something? If this is really upsetting you then you need to let them know that.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'll try. :x They know that I want them to stop and that I hate it so much but they don't seem to care.  Angry

Me and you. smile

Posted By:

Thumb

Right Gracie. ( :

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Nice cupcakes. lol.

Me and you. smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"-Kitty-" wrote:

I'll try. :x They know that I want them to stop and that I hate it so much but they don't seem to care. Angry
I guess you'll just have to try ignore them, put some headphones in and listen to music. Good luck!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity