Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

I sorta just want my parents to just get a divorce :/

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Now I'm gonna rant, please prepare yourself. Mom and dad have been getting into arguments alot lately and to tell you the truth I'm plain sick of it! Dad never thinks before he does/buys something, he never helps around the house, blames everything he does wrong on me and my brothers, eats all the food in the house the day after mom buys them, has no job and isn't making any effort to get one, start trowing a tantrum when he has to do anything (ex. making some stupid tea >.>Wink, and he thinks he does no wrong! Mom cant really work (back problems) so we more or less live off food stamps. So who's the on who takes care of the house hold? ME. I clean, cook, work, pay for almost everything. I'm more like the man of the house, and I'm a 13yr old girl! My mom deserves someone wayyyy better then my dad! I used to think dad was superman, and he was at first, then he came back from war, and retired from the military and became a lazy idiot! >.> Our family would be sooo much better off with out him.  Rant over. Comment if you'd like I just needed to get that out of my system. 

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok if that's really what you want sit down and talk to your family and if your mom /brothers feel the same way then you have your anwser right but remember that once they divorce They cant get back together 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
TheEpicKid
TheEpicKid
Star
I agree with Kissme21. They  cant get back together. So if you really want them to have a divorce, You would risk talking with your family. I gots a prob to with my mom. SHE WONT STOP SMO- KING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I CRY!

~You. Only. Live. Once~

Dats da motto Big Grin

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Me, mum, and my big bro have all talked about this and my mum is most likely going to divorce him. (was talking about breaking it to dad while we were at school) But anyways dad has started to straiten out his acct and is making an attempt at getting a job. That's a good thing atleast.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
TheEpicKid
TheEpicKid
Star
Awesome! Now that hes settled, I got you a plan girl Wink. First, work with your dad and talk to him about straightening up, and once hes the dad you want him to be, fix up a special night for them. Leave them alone in the dining room having a romantic dinner for two, and maybe they wont divorce and things will be normal again! ^_^ any probs with the idea? Let me know and ill squash the bugs.

~You. Only. Live. Once~

Dats da motto Big Grin

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar
Why…?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

A song I wrote...

latest videos