Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my parents are ruining my life-moved

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar
now before you all say thats a bit harsh or mean read this my parents don't let me go out with friends that they don't know just because well they think i'm still little and won't tell me the real reason my phone is broken and screen is smashed and they won't get me a new one before the hoildays when they can see it broken and i can not go without a phone more then a week it is already like a living nightmare and yeagh i know they are people without phones and well done them but i need a new phone my dad is a control freak and he thinks he is perfect in everyway and doesn't take no as an anser he is a sad aold sod my mum always nags at me and asks me werid stuff like i'm 3 when i'm 13 errr oh and my little sister always get away with stuff becasue of my dad i hate my family

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Your parents are the reason you have a life!! I can see why your parents don't let you go out with people who they don't know, they're just a bit worried. That's part of being a parent, they don't want you to hang out with strange people. Maybe invite your friends round to your house so that your parents can meet them, or arrange to go somewhere but let your parents take you all so that your parents have a chance to meet them? You need to just forget about your phone for now, it's most likely that they're not giving you one back because they're worried that it'll break again & it'll be a waste of money. Act mature & show them how responsible you are. That's just your Dad's personality and you need to accept that, it's all part of having a family. You need to accept each other for who you are. Mums in general do nag, it's again a big part of having a family, they will get on your nerves and annoy you, but you justs gotta put up with it. What weird stuff does your mum ask you? o.o That's a really common thing with siblings, the little ones seem to get away with more things. Justs forget about it, don't waste your time worrying about that, it's not that bad. ^.^

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Your parents are the reason you have a life!! I can see why your parents don't let you go out with people who they don't know, they're just a bit worried. That's part of being a parent, they don't want you to hang out with strange people. Maybe invite your friends round to your house so that your parents can meet them, or arrange to go somewhere but let your parents take you all so that your parents have a chance to meet them? You need to just forget about your phone for now, it's most likely that they're not giving you one back because they're worried that it'll break again & it'll be a waste of money. Act mature & show them how responsible you are. That's just your Dad's personality and you need to accept that, it's all part of having a family. You need to accept each other for who you are. Mums in general do nag, it's again a big part of having a family, they will get on your nerves and annoy you, but you justs gotta put up with it. What weird stuff does your mum ask you? o.o That's a really common thing with siblings, the little ones seem to get away with more things. Justs forget about it, don't waste your time worrying about that, it's not that bad. ^.^
This. smile

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Your parents are the reason you have a life!!

I can see why your parents don't let you go out with people who they don't know, they're just a bit worried. That's part of being a parent, they don't want you to hang out with strange people. Maybe invite your friends round to your house so that your parents can meet them, or arrange to go somewhere but let your parents take you all so that your parents have a chance to meet them?

You need to just forget about your phone for now, it's most likely that they're not giving you one back because they're worried that it'll break again & it'll be a waste of money. Act mature & show them how responsible you are.

That's just your Dad's personality and you need to accept that, it's all part of having a family. You need to accept each other for who you are. Mums in general do nag, it's again a big part of having a family, they will get on your nerves and annoy you, but you justs gotta put up with it. What weird stuff does your mum ask you? o.o

That's a really common thing with siblings, the little ones seem to get away with more things. Justs forget about it, don't waste your time worrying about that, it's not that bad. ^.^

This. smile

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
krazii_kiid
krazii_kiid
Star
Well My Life is perfect so stop stressting your self out about your parents and what they do to you im pretty sure they still love you smile

Miss my Best Friend leaving me to move to Texas and leave...wowww...miss you Lauren......nothing gone be the same at skool without you.........tears tears tears

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Your parents are the reason you have a life!! I can see why your parents don't let you go out with people who they don't know, they're just a bit worried. That's part of being a parent, they don't want you to hang out with strange people. Maybe invite your friends round to your house so that your parents can meet them, or arrange to go somewhere but let your parents take you all so that your parents have a chance to meet them? You need to just forget about your phone for now, it's most likely that they're not giving you one back because they're worried that it'll break again & it'll be a waste of money. Act mature & show them how responsible you are. That's just your Dad's personality and you need to accept that, it's all part of having a family. You need to accept each other for who you are. Mums in general do nag, it's again a big part of having a family, they will get on your nerves and annoy you, but you justs gotta put up with it. What weird stuff does your mum ask you? o.o That's a really common thing with siblings, the little ones seem to get away with more things. Justs forget about it, don't waste your time worrying about that, it's not that bad. ^.^
thnx but my dad is annoying i can't forget about the phone because i actulay do need one and well you don't know my family i just wish you were my proper sis thnx anyway

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
1.Your parent's must have a reason for not letting you out.Just show them how mature you are and they might change their mind's.They might not let you because of safety issue's,or something. 2.You should've been more careful with your old phone and you knew that you had it coming,your parent's most probably don't have enough money to buy a new phone for you.Try saving up and buy it yourself.  3.Your Dad think's he's perfect because he see's perfect.If you have something to say about it just say it in your head.Don't bother causing argument's about him being a perfectionest. 4.Your mum might just say these thing's because their important to her? 5.Your sister is still young. Don't hate! smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
XxxLizzyXxx
XxxLizzyXxx
StarStar
My family always does that and i dont hate them...

-Directioner 4 life-
-Little things-
-simple but affective-
-Mixer

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"jasmine0310" wrote:

1.Your parent's must have a reason for not letting you out.Just show them how mature you are and they might change their mind's.They might not let you because of safety issue's,or something. 2.You should've been more careful with your old phone and you knew that you had it coming,your parent's most probably don't have enough money to buy a new phone for you.Try saving up and buy it yourself. 3.Your Dad think's he's perfect because he see's perfect.If you have something to say about it just say it in your head.Don't bother causing argument's about him being a perfectionest. 4.Your mum might just say these thing's because their important to her? 5.Your sister is still young. 1. i need a new phone so i can make more singing video's and my mum keeps saying she will get me one i have been wating a month 2. you don't know my dad 3. my mum all she does is critize everything 5. my little is 6 not 3 she is a spoilt brat 2. Don't hate! smile

Posted By:
Hipped-gurl
Hipped-gurl
StarStarStarStar
MY MUM KEEPS SAYING I'M GIRLY WHEN I HATE PINK DOING NAILS DON'T WEAR DRESSES I LOVEE BLUE LOVEE CLIMBING LOVEE HANGING OUT WITH BOYS AND DON'T WEAR MAKE UP HATE IT AND DON'T CARE BOUT MY HAIR OR WAT I WEAR TOMMORROW SHE'S GETTING MY TEETH WHITE'N AND EYEBROWS WAXED AND NAILS DONE UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP Angry Sad

C.B.K

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

The Hunger Games or Twilight

We the Kidz

I Went Home

We the Kidz

Evermoor (Disney Show)

latest videos