Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How do I get my parents to stop being so mean

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
These comments just hurt my feelings........Some mean comments are like your so fat and your belly sticks out or especially these hurt on one of my report cards my dad yells and says  your dumb and a retard you know your friend ******* has lots of better grades and why can't you be like her?! I am only 10 soon 11 and I was doing my study workbooks and I just got one wrong and he said even a kindergardener can answer that question. theres more but this has been happening so much.This is what I said right after he said that to me Me: Why do you have to insult me?  he replied : Because I have to! I just wish it would stop. If you were me what would you do? Also if I cry loudly then my mom would yell at me and say BE QUIET!!! ( in korean ) lol

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Do not let your emotions get in the way. It will only blind you. They love you. If it is still bothering you, tell them how you feel. They will understand.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow. There are other ways... Unfortunately you got a mean set of parents. Their behavior is probably not going to change bc maybe that's how they were parented. But you have to block out the insults from your head. I'm sorry.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
You really need to talk to them. If they're being mean to you like that, you need to tell them exactly how they're making you feel. It doesn't look as if they're looking out for you, but maybe that's how they were brought up from parenting and feel that's the right way to bring up a child. Perhaps they just think you can do better, but telling you your weaknesses in that way isn't right. If you don't feel comfortable tell someone you trust how it makes you feel and they could help.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"xoxo505" wrote:

These comments just hurt my feelings........Some mean comments are like your so fat and your belly sticks out or especially these hurt on one of my report cards my dad yells and says  your dumb and a retard you know your friend ******* has lots of better grades and why can't you be like her?! I am only 10 soon 11 and I was doing my study workbooks and I just got one wrong and he said even a kindergardener can answer that question. theres more but this has been happening so much.This is what I said right after he said that to me Me: Why do you have to insult me?  he replied : Because I have to! I just wish it would stop. If you were me what would you do? Also if I cry loudly then my mom would yell at me and say BE QUIET!!! ( in korean ) lol
I suggest writing them a letter about how this makes you feel. tthis will help avoid a fight because you can think about what you're saying and edit it as much as you like. try not to be mean about it or be angry, or insult them. it was probably what they grew up with, so ask them to remember back when all they got was criticism. If you like you could even add in studies which show negative reinforcement to be far less effective than positive re-enforcement.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
chioocool
chioocool
StarStarStar
Dear I just want to say that our parents are always right! When they scold us or comment us which we dont like and we get hurt that time you should think that they are working hard for our education and I am nt giving proper output! So it is obvious! to give bad comments! I think u should always remember their hard work and study hard! and try to ignore -ve thoughts and be +ve towards all problems!  HAPPY THOUGHTS !!

Chioo

Posted By:
Hipped-gurl
Hipped-gurl
StarStarStarStar
 Suck up to them Tongue Out

C.B.K

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Ask your parents; are you perfect?

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Hipped-gurl
Hipped-gurl
StarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

Ask your parents; are you perfect?
good idea

C.B.K

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheBeautyI'mFaking." wrote:

You really need to talk to them. If they're being mean to you like that, you need to tell them exactly how they're making you feel. It doesn't look as if they're looking out for you, but maybe that's how they were brought up from parenting and feel that's the right way to bring up a child. Perhaps they just think you can do better, but telling you your weaknesses in that way isn't right. If you don't feel comfortable tell someone you trust how it makes you feel and they could help.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

i love you bby

latest videos