Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Please no blood isn't fun please please don't hurt yourself

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
Thatgirlyouknow
Thatgirlyouknow
Star
I read what you said and it really affected me. Please do not cut yourself, there are other ways to let out your sadness and anger. I have thought about the easy way out before too. When my mother died I felt like crawling in a box and staying in it forever, crying my pain away. But there is more too life. When life seems to much, talk to someone you can trust. You can trust me, I tell my friends that I am there safe. You are still alive because  it is God's plan for you. There is someone who cares even though you cannot see him.  Take care of yourself...... YOU ARE LOVED 

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
-Juliet

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
I'm going to try not too.

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

I'm going to try not too.
smile good

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar

"Thatgirlyouknow" wrote:

I read what you said and it really affected me. Please do not cut yourself, there are other ways to let out your sadness and anger. I have thought about the easy way out before too. When my mother died I felt like crawling in a box and staying in it forever, crying my pain away. But there is more too life. When life seems to much, talk to someone you can trust. You can trust me, I tell my friends that I am there safe. You are still alive because it is God's plan for you. There is someone who cares even though you cannot see him. Take care of yourself...... YOU ARE LOVED
---------------------- That made me cry. It's just hard. I'm sorry about your mother... My mom is here, but she loves her hubsand more. I lost a lot of my friends, because of my problems... even my ex /: But thank you. and I wish God would make it easier for me.

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

2 years ago, my mom got remarried, to a jerk... He made it where, she wanted to leave us. He used to hit her, and one time, hit me.. I got so depressed and over dosed, so many times.. One time, I almost, started running out in a street. Well, today, I cut, because I couldn't take it anymore. They say, when you cut down your arm, you die.. so I did.. but I'm still alive. I even begged God, to take me.. Because it was getting rough.. I don't know what to do. I have so much stress going on, and dieing is the easiest way out..
I am sorry but cutting yourself is NEVER  the answer. Just talk with your mother and listen to see what she has to say and then tell your story. Don't go cutting yourself like people do. That's not the path I will pray for you tonight.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
I am sorry but cutting yourself is NEVER the answer. Just talk with your mother and listen to see what she has to say and then tell your story. Don't go cutting yourself like people do. That's not the path I will pray for you tonight.[/quote] ------------------- I have talked to her, many of times, she just walks off. Thank you..

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="-NeverLetGo;"]I am sorry but cutting yourself is NEVER the answer. Just talk with your mother and listen to see what she has to say and then tell your story. Don't go cutting yourself like people do. That's not the path I will pray for you tonight.[/quote] ------------------- I have talked to her, many of times, she just walks off. Thank you.. [/quote] Tell her to stay or follow her until you get her attention. That's what I do to my mom.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe you should just try to stop like instead write your feelings or cut a stuffed animale

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
When I'm depressed, I write about dieing , so I'm not sure that would help out /:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos