Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Then how about you think of me and how if u hurt yourself how it will effect me 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

When I'm depressed, I write about dieing , so I'm not sure that would help out /:
When I'm sad, I go in a quiet spot for a while. Until I see a smile on my face.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
Thatgirlyouknow
Thatgirlyouknow
Star
Sometimes there are trials in life, that leave us  falling to our knees crying, feeling hurt  and abandoned... but some things make us stronger. Sometimes pain can eat away at us so much, that we choose to embrace it instead of letting it go. Explain your feelings, if that does not work...seek guidance from a higher power. You can ALWAYS talk to me. Life can be a cruel master but if we are willing to accept out lessons, it will treat us kindly. Music can be an outlet to our troubles. I like the song Breathe me- by Sia and Lullaby- by Nickel back. Laughing is good, having a sense of humor in the toughest of situations helps. When you are crying smile, because that sobbing might just turn in to laughing. But it is OKAY to cry. If you don't it means that you have too strong for too long.  Let go and lose yourself in your emotions, just don't hurt yourself. Crying is healthy. Don't feel guilty for it. Well if you ever want to talk, I am always here.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
-Juliet

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
I hide in my closet sometimes... when my mom's husband is over...

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

I hide in my closet sometimes... when my mom's husband is over...
Dnt do that. Just close your door. Does your door have a lock?

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"Thatgirlyouknow" wrote:

Sometimes there are trials in life, that leave us  falling to our knees crying, feeling hurt  and abandoned... but some things make us stronger. Sometimes pain can eat away at us so much, that we choose to embrace it instead of letting it go. Explain your feelings, if that does not work...seek guidance from a higher power. You can ALWAYS talk to me. Life can be a cruel master but if we are willing to accept out lessons, it will treat us kindly. Music can be an outlet to our troubles. I like the song Breathe me- by Sia and Lullaby- by Nickel back. Laughing is good, having a sense of humor in the toughest of situations helps. When you are crying smile, because that sobbing might just turn in to laughing. But it is OKAY to cry. If you don't it means that you have too strong for too long.  Let go and lose yourself in your emotions, just don't hurt yourself. Crying is healthy. Don't feel guilty for it. Well if you ever want to talk, I am always here.
Great. Also another song is What You Want by Evanscence.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 Lock
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
StarStarStar
My sister was cutting and when cutting stopped taking the pain s-s-she killed herself only recently , i didnt know what was going on than i got back from work she hung herself from a tree in the backyard. To anyone that cuts or anything if it leads to death before you do anything talk to someone its the only way to help

The basic rule of love is to stay together, stand firm through the winds of life.but the fact about love is that love hurts more than any other and it’s pains never leaves but at the end love is the ultimate.you will be glad you are in love

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
Yes. and thank you for being here for me.

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

My sister was cutting and when cutting stopped taking the pain s-s-she killed herself only recently , i didnt know what was going on than i got back from work she hung herself from a tree in the backyard. To anyone that cuts or anything if it leads to death before you do anything talk to someone its the only way to help
Frown Frown I miss sissy

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

Yes. and thank you for being here for me.
No prob.

S M I L E

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Surrender

latest videos