Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

My sister was cutting and when cutting stopped taking the pain s-s-she killed herself only recently , i didnt know what was going on than i got back from work she hung herself from a tree in the backyard. To anyone that cuts or anything if it leads to death before you do anything talk to someone its the only way to help
I am really sorry about your sister ):

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

My sister was cutting and when cutting stopped taking the pain s-s-she killed herself only recently , i didnt know what was going on than i got back from work she hung herself from a tree in the backyard. To anyone that cuts or anything if it leads to death before you do anything talk to someone its the only way to help
Me too. I just saw her profile.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 Lock
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
StarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

yea Worried its hard with her gone, she was the best kid in the world two days ago it happened Sad

The basic rule of love is to stay together, stand firm through the winds of life.but the fact about love is that love hurts more than any other and it’s pains never leaves but at the end love is the ultimate.you will be glad you are in love

Cutting

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

Im sorry too! )': i used to cut but then when my family started crying all the time and never left me alone in a room and my mum always cried at nite i would hear her so i stopped and a lot of people have been helping me since then

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

yea Worried its hard with her gone, she was the best kid in the world two days ago it happened Sad
Am I the best o sissy 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

My best friend, of all times, died... and I fought with her... before it happened... She was pregenent... when she got killed... and nobody knew... If I could change that I would... I didn't even go to her cross, on her one year ann. and it kills me /:

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
It seems like now, it won't be easier, but most of the pain, will go away, because you know she's in Heaven. I'll pray for you.

Cutting

Posted By:
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 Lock
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
StarStarStar
I really miss my sister, and I have to do it myself, I am just so lost, planning her funeral, rasing my 4 year old sister with  down syndrome plus my own six month old daughter

The basic rule of love is to stay together, stand firm through the winds of life.but the fact about love is that love hurts more than any other and it’s pains never leaves but at the end love is the ultimate.you will be glad you are in love

Cutting

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
You have me sissy

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
Asking someone for help, isn't bad. I mean, there's a lot of progams that will help you and your kids out.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Did you cry when you saw The Fault in Our ...

FROZEN part2

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

the name game

I AM A TURTLE.

latest videos