Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
I cut myself becuse noon understnd me in my family

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar

"angelkake99" wrote:

People oh here understand u. U can talk to others abt it

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

Cutting

Posted By:
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 Lock
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
StarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

Asking someone for help, isn't bad. I mean, there's a lot of progams that will help you and your kids out.
thats not possible for me

The basic rule of love is to stay together, stand firm through the winds of life.but the fact about love is that love hurts more than any other and it’s pains never leaves but at the end love is the ultimate.you will be glad you are in love

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
Cuse lke my dad he lft me whn i was young n wht ever n now im lke kinda emo n my parents r lke idk y r u lke tht n i tell thm dat i dnt wnt to be hppy wit u guys

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
Thatgirlyouknow
Thatgirlyouknow
Star

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

I really miss my sister, and I have to do it myself, I am just so lost, planning her funeral, rasing my 4 year old sister with  down syndrome plus my own six month old daughter
You are so strong for all that you have been through. I had to tend to my sister and brother like a mother after my mom died, but nothing like you have to do.  And I can imagine that it would be extremely hard to plan your sisters funeral. And your little girls a gift from God, I know that it is hard for you but they are meant to be with you. Have you gotten any help from anyone or told them you were raising your sister and daughter? There is always help.... Talk to me whenever you want, I am here c:

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
-Juliet

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"Thatgirlyouknow" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

I really miss my sister, and I have to do it myself, I am just so lost, planning her funeral, rasing my 4 year old sister with  down syndrome plus my own six month old daughter
You are so strong for all that you have been through. I had to tend to my sister and brother like a mother after my mom died, but nothing like you have to do.  And I can imagine that it would be extremely hard to plan your sisters funeral. And your little girls a gift from God, I know that it is hard for you but they are meant to be with you. Have you gotten any help from anyone or told them you were raising your sister and daughter? There is always help.... Talk to me whenever you want, I am here c:
I hope you have help. Talk to me If you need a shoulder to cry on.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar

"angelkake99" wrote:

I feel the same, but you're not alone. There are people on here, to talk to. I can't really talk, cause I cut, but if I can stop, you can stop..

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Cutting

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar

"Thatgirlyouknow" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

You really are. I understand b cuz i take care of my brother every day because dad left and mum works a lot. Im so sorry for everyone who has to go thru this but it will get better

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

"angelkake99" wrote:

I feel the same, but you're not alone. There are people on here, to talk to. I can't really talk, cause I cut, but if I can stop, you can stop..
ok i will thk u

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 Lock
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
StarStarStar

"Thatgirlyouknow" wrote:

"LillyTheCowgirl" wrote:

Thanks thats sweet

The basic rule of love is to stay together, stand firm through the winds of life.but the fact about love is that love hurts more than any other and it’s pains never leaves but at the end love is the ultimate.you will be glad you are in love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

What/How are you feeling right now?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Samsung vs iphone

What is your favorite Chips?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos