Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
I tryed to stp but wvery time smethin hppn i always end of do it again

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
Because how you life is. I wish there was a RESET button and you could press it and everything goes right. And if the friggin man is a JERK. I'd like to..... Sorry lost my temper.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
How can i stp?

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
one thing many people are going to tell you is to stop. well that is exactly what you should do but after your first cut it gets adicting it takes over your whole body and all you think about is your next cut, it makes life HARDER!!  trust me i went through it... im still recovering... theres diferint ways to stop, one way is to every time you want to or have the urge to cut draw a butterfly on your wrist or weher ever it is you would cut. i draw mine on my wrists and legs. you give the butterfly a name after some one you truley care about a loved one. if you cut whit a butter fly on it dies. its like hurting that person... the rule is that you can not scrub the buterflyys off. you have to let them fade... other people can draw your butter flys those ones are extra special! XD another way is to simply ask your self how am i going to explain these scars when im older and have kids... will any one even want to date/ marry me with these scars? most likely not....  cutting is a serious thing... oh and on september tenth wear YELLOW!  its self harm awareness day. XD  hope i helped love Tori

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

one thing many people are going to tell you is to stop. well that is exactly what you should do but after your first cut it gets adicting it takes over your whole body and all you think about is your next cut, it makes life HARDER!! trust me i went through it... im still recovering... theres diferint ways to stop, one way is to every time you want to or have the urge to cut draw a butterfly on your wrist or weher ever it is you would cut. i draw mine on my wrists and legs. you give the butterfly a name after some one you truley care about a loved one. if you cut whit a butter fly on it dies. its like hurting that person... the rule is that you can not scrub the buterflyys off. you have to let them fade... other people can draw your butter flys those ones are extra special! XD another way is to simply ask your self how am i going to explain these scars when im older and have kids... will any one even want to date/ marry me with these scars? most likely not.... cutting is a serious thing... oh and on september tenth wear YELLOW! its self harm awareness day. XD hope i helped love Tori
I love it so much i cnt stp until smeone understnd me

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
sweety i understand ive cut since i was 10... you need to stop i know its hard. but you NEED TOO!  if you do it for to long it will be EXTREAMLY addicting and your while body will be covered in scars...

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Cutting

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
But ig i love it so much i cnt stp

U Only Get One Shot

Cutting

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
A reply to all people in this thread who cut or attempt suicide I've tried to kill myself three times. The first time anyone realised I needed help was when I was hospitalised. I realised before I blacked out that i didn't want to die. it was the most terrifying thing ever because it was too late for me to do anything about it During my hospitalisation my reason for the attempt became obvious (abuse/neglect) and I got out of the situation I was in.  Don't let the first time people see that you need help be when you're in hospital close to death... or worse, when it's too late to save you. There are always people to reach out to, they may not be your first choice, but there's always someone. If anyone needs to talk, I'm around. my comments are public. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Cutting

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
I'm not sure if anyone has posted these, but here are some methods to stop. 1) Run ice-cubes along your arm. You get the same sensation, and it also feels like blood dripping off. 2) Wear an elastic band around your wrist and ping it when you need to. 3) The Butterfly Project. Draw a butterfly on your wrist, name it after a loved one. If you cut the butterfly will die, if you have several butterflies they will all die too. Don't wash it off, let it fade. Once it fades completely and you haven't cut, im so proud of you (:

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Cutting

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken
StarStarStarStar
-NeverLetGo; = Please do not cut yourself anymore dnt let that get to your head try to get some help...if yu kill yourself thats the worst thing to do...just pray to God about your situation please if yu dnt have anybody i promise i will be  there for yu all the time....Maybe yu should get my number and if yu wanna tlk to me i promise i am here 4 yu

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

what people think about digimon

Name one movie better then Frozen

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Type your name with your eyes closed

Describe the profile pic above you