Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayoo'Ken" wrote:

-NeverLetGo; = Please do not cut yourself anymore dnt let that get to your head try to get some help...if yu kill yourself thats the worst thing to do...just pray to God about your situation please if yu dnt have anybody i promise i will be  there for yu all the time....Maybe yu should get my number and if yu wanna tlk to me i promise i am here 4 yu
not allowed to give out numbers on here. Honestly it's hell to even get helpline numbers through the filters and mods.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Cutting

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
note that I do have the numbers to suicide hotline and others in general in the thread "We are not doctors" 

Cutting

Posted By:
bayabc123
bayabc123
Star
You should never cut yourself or want to die because of somebody else my life is and was just as horrible as yours is now my mom and dad split up when i was a year old my mom got maried when i was 5 my dad is engaged now.and i have a little brother and his mom used to spank me yell at me and every thing else she would brush my hair and i would cry because it would hurt and she said to me beauty is pain and i was only 3 and she wasnt even my mom she was my little brothers mom and now i never get to see my brother anymore because his mom moved up to orlando and took my brother with her and doesnt even let my dad see his own son any more and then she got engaged had another baby and doesnt pay any attention to my brother any more and he is 3 years old my dad lives 6 hours away from me i get to see him 1 day every month and now my entire family is split apart. so really you should never want to die and you should never cut yourself because you know how much your family and friends would be upset i do one of my friends just died 3 days ago and i am still crying now so you should never ever want to die or cut yourself ever. Frown 

IM STUPID
SMART
TALENTED
UNIQUE
PERSON
IN
DEMAND

Cutting

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ you Sarah.

S M I L E

Cutting

Posted By:
_-UnderTheSun.-
_-UnderTheSun.-
StarStarStar
-NeverLetGo, You need to report him to the police! He is doing a very wrong thing to you and your mom! Dying is not an easy way out! God loves you so much! I hope I helped you with your problem. ~HeLovesYou

^_^

Cutting

Posted By:
Icejet
Icejet
Star
You should try talking to them about it, or people you know. Sad

Cutting

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
please dont cutt!! itz wrong and i know how bad live can get trust me. just tell someone you trust and think bout the people that you love cuze once you start you cant stop and it might "take all the pain away" but trust me it takes NO pain away.

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

Cutting

Posted By:
kitty159
kitty159
StarStarStar
ive been cutting off and on for bout 1 year now  i started atfer i was asked out on a dare then rudely dumped a week later it felt good... sadly to say

Cutting

Posted By:
Katiebabyx3
Katiebabyx3
Star
Stop cutting please! Believe it or not cutting is selfish. God will take whoever he desires when he wants. If you don't have anybody to talk to just let me know! I have a step dad who I don't get a long with. It helps when you have somebody to talk to and let the anger out.

Katie's my name cheering's my game. ;

Cutting

Posted By:
jayjay288
jayjay288
StarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

2 years ago, my mom got remarried, to a jerk... He made it where, she wanted to leave us. He used to hit her, and one time, hit me.. I got so depressed and over dosed, so many times.. One time, I almost, started running out in a street. Well, today, I cut, because I couldn't take it anymore. They say, when you cut down your arm, you die.. so I did.. but I'm still alive. I even begged God, to take me.. Because it was getting rough.. I don't know what to do. I have so much stress going on, and dieing is the easiest way out..
  okay u need to call the police he is abusive and u shudnt have to put up with that nor shud ur mom u need to call like right noww! i hate when pll abuse others it makes meh sick eventually he might kill u if u dont tell now and then youll really hate yourself dont put ur life short bcuz of him and dont cut he not worth the pain

*HATERZ ALL OVA ME*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should you be able to bring your own compu...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos