Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cutting

Posted By:
zeke28
zeke28
StarStarStarStar
its not cool

Cutting

Posted By:
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279 Lock
jessie makes u smile (:_2242279
StarStarStarStar
-NeverLetGo; I understand you… the same thing happened to me and i started cutting. Its not a good way out of the world and neither is overdosing. I actually tried suacide twice. The most recent was last weekend. Dying isnt going to make him stop hitting u guys because after your gone he will only beat your mum and she will take twice the pain. I know life is hard but you gotta keep holding on. There are lots of people who care if u died. They just dont take those 2 seconds a day to say it. Inside they do. Remember that. Read your user NeverLetGo. Because as soon as you do, life will be hell. Life is like a puzzle and, you just have to put all the peices into place to get your perfect picture. Just saying. ~Jessie

Omg! Its jessie duh... -.- i have a son. Yes so tf what hehe add me cuz i love u alreday!! Lalll idk what to say i love 1d and sleeping with sirens and ross lynch and never shout never and justin bieber hehe byezz!! :*

Cutting

Posted By:
oswa11
oswa11
StarStarStar
Well don't cut yourself just because somthin' happen! So don't be that depressed please it's sad!

Hair Flyin Live Your Life to the Fullest

Cutting

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar

"-NeverLetGo;" wrote:

2 years ago, my mom got remarried, to a jerk... He made it where, she wanted to leave us. He used to hit her, and one time, hit me.. I got so depressed and over dosed, so many times.. One time, I almost, started running out in a street. Well, today, I cut, because I couldn't take it anymore. They say, when you cut down your arm, you die.. so I did.. but I'm still alive. I even begged God, to take me.. Because it was getting rough.. I don't know what to do. I have so much stress going on, and dieing is the easiest way out..
This is a very serious situation you're in.Got to the thread "Were not doctors."

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Cutting

Posted By:
Madstar :)
Madstar :)
StarStarStar
I hope ur ok, U r not alone sweetie. I cut, and sometimes I hate myself for it. I even tried suicidde twice, but just dont get addicted to it. PLZ dont go down that razor, knife, cutting road.

-madstar smile

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

what does the signature above you tell?

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

what does the signature above you tell?

Best Friends Name

latest videos