Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My daughter...

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
I know the title is very obscure, but I didn't know who to turn to, and I just decided that KW might be my best bet. My name is Connor. I am 16, and I have an unborn daughter that is bound to be born any day now. My 17 year old girlfriend and I are very happy and are eager to raise her, as is my side of the family. Thing is, her mother has been trying to control her life and make decisions for her, and this entire past pregnancy has stressed her out fully. It is a wonder that my daughter is still fine. I have been able to protect her and fend off everything else, but finally, her mother pulled a card I can't defend against. Regardless of whether she is the child's mother or not, my girlfriend can't ultimately make the decisions for her since she is still a minor for at least another six months. But her mother has decided to make it so that when Sophia, my unborn daughter, is born, that she will come to Holly's house. And she will only get to come to mine on the weekends. This is within the state's law, but I'm scared. I have had an absentee father that slept through me screaming myself hoarse when I was a baby because I was hungry. He treated me wrong, but I'm fine now. But her mother sleeps all day, and goes practically berserk and cusses people out for the strangest reasons, one of them being when she is woken up. Her sister may have had babysitting training, but I'm scared of that too, as when her pet rabbit misbehaves, she squeezes it until it pees, and I'm afraid Alexis, her sister, will either shake my daughter or squeeze her. I have no ground to stand on against this, and I hate to admit that I'm scared for the unborn daughter that I love. I wish there was something I could do, but I can't. Besides, my mother can't afford a lawyer to even push the case. I know there is probably nothing I can do, but I just wanna talk about it. I care, and I want her to be raised by those who love her and know how to take care of her. But I can't stand this feeling. I just can't.

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

My daughter...

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm so sorry Frown

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

My daughter...

Posted By:
vampire424
vampire424
StarStarStar
You NEED to talk to the babys mother about your worries dont push yourself out onto a limb like you are now that is very bad for everyone ESPECIALLY when the baby is so close to coming.

BiVampireAngel4life call me Jules!!!

My daughter...

Posted By:
bayabc123
bayabc123
Star
hey you never know she may change her mind and she squeezes it until it pees? thats just odd Blush

IM STUPID
SMART
TALENTED
UNIQUE
PERSON
IN
DEMAND

My daughter...

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Just reading that almost brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry. I wish I could help but I.. I just can't. I don't know much about these situations. I just.. I feel for you.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

My daughter...

Posted By:
Bobs1234004321
Bobs1234004321
Star
U need to get your life on track move on with your gd move away where no one can rule u ur daughter derserves u wether u are in a house with ur rubbish family or not it's time u got ur life on track

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

What was the last thing you ate?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

do you need help with homework???

do you need help with homework???

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos