Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
BloodRedFairyKisses
BloodRedFairyKisses
StarStarStar
My stepfather has been abusing me for 6year and its that bad that i can't go to school because i can hardly move and the bruises  i have to cover with make-up and clothing. My mum knows but she just buys me more make-up. My old teacher knows something is up and she has offered to help me i don't know if i should tell her or the police. I am really scared because i think people wont believe me. Please Help me

Me

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, wait whoa. Your mother KNOWS and yet she does nothing but buys you make-up? I don't get it. Why would she not do anything to help you? I'd think if you know your child is being abused you would tell the police and get a divorce. I don't wanna sound mean, but that's a really bad saying on her part. Second, if you trust this teacher, then tell her. She could probably help you more than you think. I hope everything works out and your safe again. Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
BloodRedFairyKisses
BloodRedFairyKisses
StarStarStar

"webkinzrule24" wrote:

Okay, wait whoa. Your mother KNOWS and yet she does nothing but buys you make-up? I don't get it. Why would she not do anything to help you? I'd think if you know your child is being abused you would tell the police and get a divorce. I don't wanna sound mean, but that's a really bad saying on her part. Second, if you trust this teacher, then tell her. She could probably help you more than you think. I hope everything works out and your safe again. Sorry to hear this is happening to you.
My mother is basically a drug dealer so she is pretty messed up and like my dad and stepmother try to get me to talk but i won't after being threatened to be killed but my stepfather its becomes scary

Me

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't be afraid. Empty threats. That's all they ever are in the end. Sure, he could be telling the truth but I doubt he'd risk killing you just to be caught and end up in jail just as soon. I know your scared and fear for your life, but you have to tell someone. If you don't then you will be living in fear for the rest of your life. Think about it. If you don't tell and get help, how will you end up later in life? You'll probably be afraid of everyone, and you'll be very scared and sensitive to the world itself because you still have that fear from this in you and its strong. On the other hand, if you DO tell someone, you can have him put in jail for abuse, get help to recover from everything he's done to you, and possibly live a happy life later on with this just a traumatic event behind you. The choice is up to you. Just do what you feel is right. Consider what will happen with the choice you make before you make it. Good people make good choices. That's what I've always been told and I know your a bright young lady (I'm guessing on gender and going by your profile pic.) and I know you will make the right decision. You just need a bit of help to get you there.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
BloodRedFairyKisses
BloodRedFairyKisses
StarStarStar

"webkinzrule24" wrote:

Don't be afraid. Empty threats. That's all they ever are in the end. Sure, he could be telling the truth but I doubt he'd risk killing you just to be caught and end up in jail just as soon. I know your scared and fear for your life, but you have to tell someone. If you don't then you will be living in fear for the rest of your life. Think about it. If you don't tell and get help, how will you end up later in life? You'll probably be afraid of everyone, and you'll be very scared and sensitive to the world itself because you still have that fear from this in you and its strong. On the other hand, if you DO tell someone, you can have him put in jail for abuse, get help to recover from everything he's done to you, and possibly live a happy life later on with this just a traumatic event behind you. The choice is up to you. Just do what you feel is right. Consider what will happen with the choice you make before you make it. Good people make good choices. That's what I've always been told and I know your a bright young lady (I'm guessing on gender and going by your profile pic.) and I know you will make the right decision. You just need a bit of help to get you there.
Thank you, I already find it hard to date people because im afraid they will hit me or something and like i found out im nearly 5 week pregnant with my stepfather child. But I think will at least tell my teacher because like she has been were i am so many times

Me

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem. But you see that's where you lost me. Nobody knows your pregnant? That's not a very good thing if they don't. For several reasons. The most important being you are a teen still in school. (Again, guessing on age.)  Second, if nobody knows, then you could get servery hurt because the beatings will continue and whatever else happens, and that could kill the baby and harm you if your not seen right away. I know this may not be accurate. I can't remember exactly how my sister's miscarriage went. (She's married and in her twenty's.) I believe it could be very dangerous but whether or not you take a 14 year old's word for that it up to you. Third, yes. Tell her. Now its not only you, but an under developed life in danger. And she could also help you if you do not want this baby. I know some people are a bit iffy on that because they don't believe in abortion. Go with what you think is right. Keeping the baby if up to you. However, if you DO keep the baby, keep in mind all the sacrifices that you are going to have to make. You won't be able to finish school (And that's how it usually is in a lot of cases. I watch to much TV. We'll just leave it at that.), and that entitles to having no job because you wouldn't have the work experience. Being a single mom is hard work. You have no one to help you, but in your case, if you do tell your teacher, I'm sure she will help you with that and explain more. I can't really tell you to much about raising a baby since I myself haven't even done that. I can tell you though, its not easy. If your willing to make that commitment, then I wish you the best of luck. If you don't want the baby, then it would probably be easy, especially since your 5 five weeks already, to abort it. I'm not really sure how that goes, and frankly the fact of abortion scares me to death. But that's my opinion. Um.. Sorry I'm just going on and on. I'm not really good at giving advice so I'm happy if this helps. I think I covered what I was going to say, but I lost my thought after looking away from the screen for a moment.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
BloodRedFairyKisses
BloodRedFairyKisses
StarStarStar
I've had a abortion when i was 13 so three years ago i will keep the baby, and my teacher she would help me heaps 

Me

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
I wish you great luck and a happy life with your baby. You teacher will help you surely. And I'm sure she'll get you out of there soon too.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"webkinzrule24" wrote:

I wish you great luck and a happy life with your baby. You teacher will help you surely. And I'm sure she'll get you out of there soon too.
Yes. I'm sure you're teacher can help you. But appeal to her only if you trust her very much. And I hope you have a happy life and I feel very sorry for the way you're being treated because nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Scared to tell.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm very sorry that you've been treated in this way, but you need to tell someone you trust about the baby, you're young which means you might not be able to deal with it on your own. I hope that you're okay, and good luck! Big Grin

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos