Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
My dad hates my new haircut My friends are younger than m an anno me  I barley have an friends in real life I feel depressed all the time I have a secret I'm bisexual and m parents don't know 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
StarStarStarStarStar
I hope you feel better

♥Piper♥

Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I know together they seem momumental, in pieces they are managable. And remember, all things change and pass. What seems uncontrollable today you will giggle over later. Chin up. smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

I know together they seem momumental, in pieces they are managable. And remember, all things change and pass. What seems uncontrollable today you will giggle over later. Chin up. smile

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't worry It will pass with time...And I think that you should tell your parents that your bi it will help you a lot.

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar

"harley001" wrote:

My dad hates my new haircut My friends are younger than m an anno me I barley have an friends in real life I feel depressed all the time I have a secret I'm bisexual and m parents don't know
Your Not Alone...My Life Is Falling Apart To,In The Inside I'm Dieing!On The Outside,I Make People Think I'm All Jumpy And Happy.I Also Have A Secret,I've Been Cutting Myself A Little.I'm TRYING To Stop!So Far I Haven't Cut In A Week.

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe you should speak to you Parents about how you actually feel to make things better.

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
princesssarah879_2169522 Lock
princesssarah879_2169522
StarStarStar
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa consult them. show dominance. 

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

my life is falling apart

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar

"harley001" wrote:

My dad hates my new haircut My friends are younger than m an anno me I barley have an friends in real life I feel depressed all the time I have a secret I'm bisexual and m parents don't know
Awe, hope things get better. BTW, about your dad hating your haircut, tell him that it's YOUR hair, and YOU will decide what to do with it. And also, try and be more outgoing, that may help you get friends. You know we are all pretty worried about you a little. x3

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

:p

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Names from A to Z

:p

Random

Being bullied

latest videos