Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok so i live with my mom. She gets very angry and sometimes will cuss at me or threaten to hit me. I dont cry because its stupid and it will make me seem weak . Anyways it kind of hurts my feelings and the way she gets ticked off it makes you want to commite suicide . So is she abusing me?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I would think so. Even if she's not abusing you physically, it still stings. I'm sorry, but maybe you should talk to her?

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
catsr#1
catsr#1
StarStarStar
wow, i feel that way with my family, my sisters and i haven't really fought in a while since school is going on, but they would hit me a lot during the Summer.

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
in a way..... unless shes actually hitting you, then thats flat out child abuse.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
Alex's Account
Alex's Account
StarStarStar
If she doesn't actually hit you, then not physically. But, that's not the only way you can be abused. I suppose it would be emotional abuse, verbal abuse, something along those lines... I don't think you'd actually get anywhere if you told anyone about it. As people are majorly idiotic. But I don't know.

~Find your inner Skittles~

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
You may think its Ok But it's Not So Talk to her get some help.and If it becomes to overwheleming I'd say talk to your grand'rents and stay there with them for alittle while.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's kind of more like verbal abuse because she cusses but not so much because verbal abuse is more like insulting you and so on.. and not physical abuse because she's not hitting you but threatening to hit you is still bad. I think you need to talk to someone about it, is there anyone you think you could talk to about this?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

It's kind of more like verbal abuse because she cusses but not so much because verbal abuse is more like insulting you and so on.. and not physical abuse because she's not hitting you but threatening to hit you is still bad. I think you need to talk to someone about it, is there anyone you think you could talk to about this?

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
Bobs1234004321
Bobs1234004321
Star

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Ok so i live with my mom. She gets very angry and sometimes will cuss at me or threaten to hit me. I dont cry because its stupid and it will make me seem weak . Anyways it kind of hurts my feelings and the way she gets ticked off it makes you want to commite suicide . So is she abusing me?
I wouldn't say you are if she hit u regularly she would be 

am i being abused?-moved

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos