Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help!

Posted By:
FunkyLove
FunkyLove
StarStarStar
Hey peoples(or no one.... whatever...)This isn't really a family issue, there was no category for the dilemma I'm in. Sorry if I sound spoiled or something here! So here goes...I really love making movies with my friends, but unfortunately I can't afford a proper camera and tripod and my ipod is pretty hard to film with, not to mention the quality makes it look like the video was recorded with a potato. So, I'm getting a proper video camera and tripod for my birthday! The thing is, though, my brother recently bought a new phone, so his iPhone 4S is for sale at the moment. Him and my Mam think it'd be great if I got the phone, but my Mam and Dad think I'm the world's most scatterbrained and clumsy girl(which is probably true). I've convinced them I can take care of an iPhone, but my Mam says I can have the phone for my birthday instead of the camera! I have no idea what to choose, because Christmas is a bit over a month away from my birthday, but by then the phone will be sold. So I'm thinking I might get the phone now, and get the camera for Christmas. BUT CHRISTMAS SEEMS SO FAR AWAY and me and my friend have a video planned to film in a few weeks, and it'd be awful filmed with my iPod. So, what do you think I should do?

Hey beautiful smile
I'm Emma, I'm nearly 14, and I'm Irish

Help!

Posted By:
weetrix Lock
weetrix
StarStarStar

"FunkyLove" wrote:

Hey peoples(or no one.... whatever...)This isn't really a family issue, there was no category for the dilemma I'm in. Sorry if I sound spoiled or something here! So here goes...I really love making movies with my friends, but unfortunately I can't afford a proper camera and tripod and my ipod is pretty hard to film with, not to mention the quality makes it look like the video was recorded with a potato. So, I'm getting a proper video camera and tripod for my birthday! The thing is, though, my brother recently bought a new phone, so his iPhone 4S is for sale at the moment. Him and my Mam think it'd be great if I got the phone, but my Mam and Dad think I'm the world's most scatterbrained and clumsy girl(which is probably true). I've convinced them I can take care of an iPhone, but my Mam says I can have the phone for my birthday instead of the camera! I have no idea what to choose, because Christmas is a bit over a month away from my birthday, but by then the phone will be sold. So I'm thinking I might get the phone now, and get the camera for Christmas. BUT CHRISTMAS SEEMS SO FAR AWAY and me and my friend have a video planned to film in a few weeks, and it'd be awful filmed with my iPod. So, what do you think I should do?
   be happy that you are getting something lolz

shine on you crazy diamond

Help!

Posted By:
cowlover711
cowlover711
StarStarStar
duh there was catagory ! 
be happy your not in africa staving with no home ! i REALLY am disapointed that our country is like this ! Angry

you gotta love cows! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

latest videos