Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Help!

Posted By:
FunkyLove
FunkyLove
StarStarStar
Hey peoples(or no one.... whatever...)This isn't really a family issue, there was no category for the dilemma I'm in. Sorry if I sound spoiled or something here! So here goes...I really love making movies with my friends, but unfortunately I can't afford a proper camera and tripod and my ipod is pretty hard to film with, not to mention the quality makes it look like the video was recorded with a potato. So, I'm getting a proper video camera and tripod for my birthday! The thing is, though, my brother recently bought a new phone, so his iPhone 4S is for sale at the moment. Him and my Mam think it'd be great if I got the phone, but my Mam and Dad think I'm the world's most scatterbrained and clumsy girl(which is probably true). I've convinced them I can take care of an iPhone, but my Mam says I can have the phone for my birthday instead of the camera! I have no idea what to choose, because Christmas is a bit over a month away from my birthday, but by then the phone will be sold. So I'm thinking I might get the phone now, and get the camera for Christmas. BUT CHRISTMAS SEEMS SO FAR AWAY and me and my friend have a video planned to film in a few weeks, and it'd be awful filmed with my iPod. So, what do you think I should do?

Hey beautiful smile
I'm Emma, I'm nearly 14, and I'm Irish

Help!

Posted By:
weetrix Lock
weetrix
StarStarStar

"FunkyLove" wrote:

Hey peoples(or no one.... whatever...)This isn't really a family issue, there was no category for the dilemma I'm in. Sorry if I sound spoiled or something here! So here goes...I really love making movies with my friends, but unfortunately I can't afford a proper camera and tripod and my ipod is pretty hard to film with, not to mention the quality makes it look like the video was recorded with a potato. So, I'm getting a proper video camera and tripod for my birthday! The thing is, though, my brother recently bought a new phone, so his iPhone 4S is for sale at the moment. Him and my Mam think it'd be great if I got the phone, but my Mam and Dad think I'm the world's most scatterbrained and clumsy girl(which is probably true). I've convinced them I can take care of an iPhone, but my Mam says I can have the phone for my birthday instead of the camera! I have no idea what to choose, because Christmas is a bit over a month away from my birthday, but by then the phone will be sold. So I'm thinking I might get the phone now, and get the camera for Christmas. BUT CHRISTMAS SEEMS SO FAR AWAY and me and my friend have a video planned to film in a few weeks, and it'd be awful filmed with my iPod. So, what do you think I should do?
   be happy that you are getting something lolz

shine on you crazy diamond

Help!

Posted By:
cowlover711
cowlover711
StarStarStar
duh there was catagory ! 
be happy your not in africa staving with no home ! i REALLY am disapointed that our country is like this ! Angry

you gotta love cows! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos