Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Real Dad and his Girlfriend

Posted By:
100% Human
100% Human
StarStarStar
Hi, I live with my Mum and my Step-Dad and my little half brother and they are all nice. But my real Dad got a Girlfriend about 7 years ago and I hate her! She is really nasty about my Mum and Step-Dad and I hate it. Plus she is like loaded (money wise) but she never gets me nice clothes she just gets me cheap and dated clothes from the charity shop. I've tried to tell my real Dad about how I feel but he doesn't believe me, I have already told my Mum and Step-Dad and they said I can do what I want to do. So I don't want to EVER go to his house again but I still wanna see him. By the way he lives 5 hours away. Oh and another thing I obviously have a different last name to my Mum, Step-Dad and Lil brother  so I want to  change it but when I told him he had a big argument with me and my Mum. Please Help!

Bella Swan

Jacob Black and his pack- Twilight Saga

Alice Cullen- from the Twilight saga

The Cullen Clan!- Twilight Saga

Posted By:
jaij1
jaij1
StarStarStar
Well since your mam said its ok, dont see your dad and see how he likes it Also talk to you mam about changing your name. Tell her why and see what she says. The main thing is to stay calm and don't look for fights. Hope I helped,

Respect is something you need to have for yourself before you can get it from other people.How many boys you kissed aint gonna be on you're C.V
I dont think you realize how much I love you

Posted By:
100% Human
100% Human
StarStarStar
My mum says she will always love me and she would think the same of me even if I did change my name but according to the law you have to have both parents permission to change your name Worried also he hardly ever sees me and when he wants to see me he just springs it on me when I have plans then he makes me feel bad

Bella Swan

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
You need to get your dad alone and confront him about him and his girlfriend and show how upset you are. A real loving father will always pick his children over his girlfriend/boyfriend. And if he doesn't do you really want him as a father?

Posted By:
100% Human
100% Human
StarStarStar
I have already told him but he doesn't belive me. Also he has already picked his stuped idiotic girlfriend over me and I have never wanted him as my dad I have always wanted my step-dad as my real dad. But I still wanna see him insted of at his house and I have been seeing him on his own but he says he cant do it anymore. Thanx for trying though Add me

Bella Swan

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
your lucky to know your real father myn left when i wasent even born.  i can tell you tho that you shuld see him because hes your real dad.  and if this girlfriend of his is well... messed up then to pay any mind to her (just be there for your dad) On the other hand if you want to change your name then that is your choice not your parents.  You have every right to change your name for whatever reason you may have.  Tokyo H.

Baka-Idiotas

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
well i dont really know what to do but i would say talk to your dad tell him you would like to have a dad and daughter day.

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

Posted By:
100% Human
100% Human
StarStarStar
Thank You for the support! Big Grin Though my Mum and Dad did divorce when I was 9 months old so yeah......

Bella Swan

Posted By:
100% Human
100% Human
StarStarStar
It's not as easy as it sounds because he works like 24/7 around the UK so when he does get time off he likes to spend it with his girlfriend! Thanks for trying though Big Grin

Bella Swan

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

ask for father daughter/son time.... it will do you good...

mafioso Lovino

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Everything Is Red~

The Box Pt.2

What was the last thing you ate?

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

latest videos