Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Real Dad and his Girlfriend

Posted By:
;Sweerve
;Sweerve
StarStarStarStar

"100% Human" wrote:

Hi, I live with my Mum and my Step-Dad and my little half brother and they are all nice. But my real Dad got a Girlfriend about 7 years ago and I hate her! She is really nasty about my Mum and Step-Dad and I hate it. Plus she is like loaded (money wise) but she never gets me nice clothes she just gets me cheap and dated clothes from the charity shop. I've tried to tell my real Dad about how I feel but he doesn't believe me, I have already told my Mum and Step-Dad and they said I can do what I want to do. So I don't want to EVER go to his house again but I still wanna see him. By the way he lives 5 hours away. Oh and another thing I obviously have a different #### #### to my Mum, Step-Dad and Lil brother  so I want to  change it but when I told him he had a big argument with me and my Mum. Please Help!

Stay with your mom for a while

If It's not obvious, I like mustaches c:

Real Dad and his Girlfriend

Posted By:
100% Human
100% Human
StarStarStar

";Sweerve" wrote:

"100% Human" wrote:

Hi, I live with my Mum and my Step-Dad and my little half brother and they are all nice. But my real Dad got a Girlfriend about 7 years ago and I hate her! She is really nasty about my Mum and Step-Dad and I hate it. Plus she is like loaded (money wise) but she never gets me nice clothes she just gets me cheap and dated clothes from the charity shop. I've tried to tell my real Dad about how I feel but he doesn't believe me, I have already told my Mum and Step-Dad and they said I can do what I want to do. So I don't want to EVER go to his house again but I still wanna see him. By the way he lives 5 hours away. Oh and another thing I obviously have a different #### #### to my Mum, Step-Dad and Lil brother  so I want to  change it but when I told him he had a big argument with me and my Mum. Please Help!

Stay with your mom for a while

I live with my mum not my dad I mean when I visit him -_-

Bella Swan

Jacob Black and his pack- Twilight Saga

Alice Cullen- from the Twilight saga

The Cullen Clan!- Twilight Saga

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos