×
Back left
Back right

Grandmother's birthday (im sad)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
so its my grandmothers birthday and its been a year sence she passed on. i just feal a bit sad today Frown

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We always sing happy birthday on my grandpa's birthday and then my mom blows out the candles


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"makeupguru" wrote:

We always sing happy birthday on my grandpa's birthday and then my mom blows out the candles
^-^ thanx

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 229

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

so its my grandmothers birthday and its been a year sence she passed on. i just feal a bit sad today Frown
aww Frown I so sorry to hear, you should remember the things you guys did together, and  you should sing happy birthday even know she passed

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!


Posted over 5 years ago
We're Goin To My Grandmother's Grave Site On Her Birthday, She Died September 23 Of This Year.

R.I.P Grandma 9/23/2012 iLovee && Miss Youu ♥♥♥
R.I.Paradise Grandma I Lovee You ♥
I Was Bored ♥
Please Don't Judge Me && I Won't Judge You ♥


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Memories" wrote:

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

so its my grandmothers birthday and its been a year sence she passed on. i just feal a bit sad today Frown
aww Frown I so sorry to hear, you should remember the things you guys did together, and you should sing happy birthday even know she passed
thank you smile

Baka-Idiotas


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
aww Frown sorry about that its not easy on family at all.

Baka-Idiotas


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity