Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

my bother gone for two years...

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
first of all i miss my bother like crazy and he lives in another STATE!!! i havn't seen him in along time and i have another bother but he's a year younger and acts like a baby. My parents are so mean and they act like i'm not alive. at first i was mad and sad when DSS took him away but now it's getting to me, i cry my shelf to sleep every night, i have NO friends, and i just feel like screaming ALL the time. i want hime back SO much!!! he is falling school and is on a third grade reading level, im in fifth grade and im in a tenth grade reading level!!! also, he is in ninth grade!!! he is doing bad things. he has deslexia (sorry if i spelled that wrong) and has ADHD. i dont know what to do anymore!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

Posted By:
ArianaxDD
ArianaxDD
Star
Sounds like your going through a pretty rough time. Is there any way you can talk to your brother, e.g, telephone, mobile, internet, social networking sites... It can give you two a proper connection and coversation. Try doing that. If you can't do that, try and talk to your parents about meeting up with your brother for lunch, possibly. Your parents can't ignore you forever, I'm pretty sure they love you, but just probably stressed with your brother, right now. Don't worry, YOUR NOT ALONE. Hope I helped. xxxx

~ +* ~ +* Ask me anything, even if it's embrassing ~ + * ~ + *

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
thank you so much! he might be coming home in a few days!! his dad and his stepmom told my mom to come get him. but my dad is really mad and wont let him come home even tho he was the one who started this ALL! thank you very much! but you know how teens are he prob is going to be mean and hate me. we use to fight ALL the time i just hope he's still him shelf.                                    THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

Posted By:
ArianaxDD
ArianaxDD
Star
YOUR VERY WELCOME! Big Grin

~ +* ~ +* Ask me anything, even if it's embrassing ~ + * ~ + *

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

Chat

Fav Mythical Animal

What is Nutella to you?

Chat

latest videos