Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

mom and dad fighting !!

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
my mom and dad are always fighting. i try to stop them but they just keep fighting. my little bro crys when there fighting. they havn't been fighting in a little bit but im scared something is wrong and there not telling me. please help!!!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

mom and dad fighting !!

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Parents fight, that's what they do. When they start to fight just take your little brother outside (depending on his age) and play and keep his mind off of it. If you can't go outside just go into a different room and turn on a movie. You should just stay out of the fight cause its an adult matter.

mom and dad fighting !!

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar

"makeupguru" wrote:

Parents fight, that's what they do. When they start to fight just take your little brother outside (depending on his age) and play and keep his mind off of it. If you can't go outside just go into a different room and turn on a movie. You should just stay out of the fight cause its an adult matter.
thanks and hes five and thank you so much!!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

mom and dad fighting !!

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
When my parents fight they try to do it in their room so we don't hear but we do. They don't really fight that much anyway.

mom and dad fighting !!

Posted By:
Katiebabyx3
Katiebabyx3
Star
When your parents fight, let your little brother go in his or your room and play or watch t.v and calm him down and tell him he's okay. Now as for you, parents just got to let anger out and can be     sensitive. Try not to think negative.     xoxo ~Katie

Katie's my name cheering's my game. ;

mom and dad fighting !!

Posted By:
Madstar :)
Madstar :)
StarStarStar
i know how u feel, in my experiece, it is best to get out of the way. You say that u try to stop them but yet they still fight. This means if you cant help the situation (not that it is ur fault) then it is best to leave. Go for a walk, go to the back yard, just leave the fighting ( take ur little bro with you, its not really pleasent to have your erliest memories being ur parents fighting). Also it may help if you talk to them about how u feel. It doesnt mean they will listen but it is worth a try. Hope I helped. And dont worry, be a kid. Dont get mixed into ur parents problems. smile stay strong!

-madstar smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos