Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

CAN'T A GRL HAVE ER' FREEDOM!?!?!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I am the fave child but I have NO FREEDOM at all! I'm turning 13 in a couple weeks and my dad wants to get me a track phone without text or anything! They also don't like the idea of me inviting my guy-friends to my B-Day party. I also am not supposed to have any type of relations with guys at all! My parents also don't let me go to sleep-overs!  What do I do!?!? It's like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place! I FEEL HELPLESS!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't feel like it's the end of the world.  Some parents feel they're keeping their "baby" "safe".  It's perfectly normal.  It's better than kids who get to see things they never wish they saw, but their parents say it was fine.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar
your parents r just trying to keep you safe

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!

Posted By:
lannie13
lannie13
StarStarStar
i kno how u feel but when u older u will understand thats wht my older sister told me

100%CARLANDRA
100%REAL
100%LOVABLE
SO HMU

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
me too. i dont even have a phone.my rents start goin nuts when i just mention a guy.they dont even trust me on this site!!!

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
They might think you are too young, just be happy with what you have cause some people don't even have that

Posted By:
dirtbiker2
dirtbiker2
StarStarStarStar
At least you get a phone i dont ever have my own phone because they think I dont need one.

Adele may be able to set fire to the rain but Spongebob can make a campfire underwater

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Parents can be over-protective but you'll realize they were right in the future (:

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Over-protective would be an under-statement if you get my drift. Who doesn't do or have the things I don't. Most concerned about how to get my parents to think it's okay to have GUY-friends at least. when My mom lost me in Target she FLIPPED OUT when I said this is ONE reason I need a phone + one time my parents were late to pick me up from a field-trip! I was so embarrassed when my teacher looked at me strange after I said I don't own my own cell-phone.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Run away.

All We Love We Leave Behind

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Watching, Waiting.

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Another 'crush' topic

latest videos