Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
My sister is in absolute LOVE with her BF, and I want to feel happy for her. I can't though... I feel like he's not only stealing her from me and our family, but purposely trying to pull her into his. His mom is always giving her gifts, and even his sister has drawn a fairly good drawing of an owl for her. I used to be happy for her, but then he started saying bad things about ME! I saw the messages on her ######## that were saying bad things about me, and even after I told her to stand up for me, she didn't lift a finger. Instead, she took 20 minutes to say good bye. I know this is a sorta long story, and I really appreciate you reading this, so I have 2 questions. How do I get my sister back, and how do I learn to put up with her BF?

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
those #'s say #### ####.

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Throw him off a cliff or something.

All We Love We Leave Behind

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
thisgirl10
thisgirl10
StarStarStar
Hi im sky ,

i just found out that i was adouped .....WHAT DO I DO ? HOW DO I DEAL WITH IT ?

skylar was here

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
saff1232
saff1232
Star
### on is lyk my sis is always goig on about this guy and im lyk #### ## about hi fo heavens sake  all they talk about is mush and wierd stuff she never hangs out with me now the things they talk about lyk...................................uhhhhhhhh i dont want to talk about it he is also soooooooooo ugly im lyk wut the ####

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
luv-me 9k8 Lock
luv-me 9k8
Star
hey sis u have to let it go and find out about of u old family and get some pics and stay in contact by notes ##### and ######## or phone            *      -      * Punk

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
You should get your sister alone when you have plenty of time and explain what is happening and what you think you should do. Then get her BF alone and you and your sister should corner him AND YELL IS EARDRUMS OUT and tell your mom, too, if it doesn't go right with talking with your sister or you can do that too. That's what I think you should do.

Sig Pic WoT

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
Angelfire12
Angelfire12
Star
Sometimes when girls think they are in love they dont listen to their family! So you need to find a way to get her sisters phone and talk to him and try to find out things he may say about your sister.. Then you can show her if he really is using her. I hoped I helped.!: )

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
Angelfire12
Angelfire12
Star
Sometimes adouped really isnt that bad. You need to find away to acpect that you was. But you need to ask them what happened to your real parents. You need to know your past. It may be hard but its better to know then to be in the world of unknow. Ask for any information that your adouped parents may know about your biogial parents.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Talk to her boyfriend about it. If he really cares about your sister he will stop talk about you if you just ask. If that doesn't work tell your parents to talk to his parents. I would try to resolve the problem by yourself first, you want to seem like the bigger person. You should also talk more with your sister about the issue. If she really cares about you, she will talk to her boyfriend.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos