x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

← Previous 1
Posted By:
lexi makes you smile_2309383 Lock
lexi makes you smile_2309383
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star
well couple years ago i got rappppped by my dad. 
ive never really talked about other then the cops and my mom. 
i really need to talk about it.
i just had to tell someone. 



Posted By:
OceanAvenue._2289471 Lock
OceanAvenue._2289471
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 155
StarStarStarStar
Tell some close friends, telling on the internet in a public forum will only get you into trouble.

Posted By:
lexi makes you smile_2309383 Lock
lexi makes you smile_2309383
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star
how?? 
hes already in prison.. 
for 20-50 years. 

Posted By:
Denai101_1487602 Lock
Denai101_1487602
Member since:
May, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 552
StarStarStarStar
I got my new boyfriend!

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"lexi makes you smile" wrote:

well couple years ago i got rappppped by my dad. 
ive never really talked about other then the cops and my mom. 
i really need to talk about it.
i just had to tell someone. 



I am sorry you experienceds this and especially by someone what should protect you and you should be able to trust.

I know hes your dad but he deserves to go to jail and he betrayed your love and your trust you deserves to have the happy life without him.

What he done was sick  and wrong.

I hope that your getting over it and talking about it helpa and good luck for the future Love

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
OceanAvenue._2289471 Lock
OceanAvenue._2289471
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 155
StarStarStarStar

"Denai101" wrote:

I got my new boyfriend!

um
ok
what does that have to do with anything

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12199
StarStarStarStarStar
'had' to or 'wanted' to? Anyway, tell you're friends, family whoever you trust.
I wouldn't recommend telling anyone on here, because you don't know them. Well, you may think you know them, but in the real world you don't. 


I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
Member since:
January, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2213
StarStarStarStarStar

"OceanAvenue." wrote:

"Denai101" wrote:

I got my new boyfriend!
um
ok
what does that have to do with anything

that. ._.
Anyway, I'm sorry. What he did was horridly sick and wrong. If you need to comment me more about it, add me.


Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 514
StarStarStarStar
The posts before have eased your pain hopefully(: But my dear, yu shouldnt tell it on the internet..it will get yu in trouble..even if he's in jail, remember he's got relatives(: take care

Shimmer here! smile


Posted By:
lexi makes you smile_2309383 Lock
lexi makes you smile_2309383
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star

"hugebear" wrote:

"lexi makes you smile" wrote:

well couple years ago i got rappppped by my dad. 
ive never really talked about other then the cops and my mom. 
i really need to talk about it.
i just had to tell someone. 


I am sorry you experienceds this and especially by someone what should protect you and you should be able to trust. 


I know hes your dad but he deserves to go to jail and he betrayed your love and your trust you deserves to have the happy life without him.

What he done was sick  and wrong.

I hope that your getting over it and talking about it helpa and good luck for the future Love

thanks for your care. 

← Previous 1

latest forum posts

girls r more intelligents than boys

girls r more intelligents than boys

yugioh

yugioh

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Favorite type of pokemon?

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

new bffs needed

Latest Videos

Play Online Games