Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Cell phones...

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
StarStarStarStar
M mom says that I can't have a cell phone. I ask her why and then she just ignores me. I want to have a cell phone very bad. I even asked for a cell phone Christmas and she got frustrated and yelled "NO!!!" at me. I just think that it sis weird that she has a cell phone and she even worst than some kids. One time she didn't even eat dinner because of this. And she says that I can't have one. I even offered to pay for the cell phone every month. and she still said no. I don't know if it is because of my age or what. I just don't think that it's right.

Hi

Cell phones...

Posted By:
pianogirly12
pianogirly12
StarStarStarStar
How old are you?

smile.J.W.S.(:

Cell phones...

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
In their eyes you might be too young

Cell phones...

Posted By:
Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa
StarStarStarStar
I Have A IPhone

Alyssa Ignacio Gray c:
Offical & Orginal Profile
Dopest Out There c:

My Monkey Jordan OR OG c: ♥

Cell phones...

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar

"Temporarily Alyssa" wrote:

I Have A IPhone
.......um, i dont think that helps...

How old are you? I got one when I was starting secondary school,and was not allowed one before.
It might be for your own goog.I know that you dont wanna hear that .

Be motivated! Haha

Cell phones...

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
Yeah i have the same problem...i offered to pay for the phone too.....atlast i got my moms old one.....but no credit just enough to send a message.....not enough for a call....and they would take it from me at night....saying no electronics at night.....all i have in it is some songs..........im in secondary school now but u know wat?   Just give up.......phones arent necessary....Wink

Cell phones...

Posted By:
lassy26
lassy26
StarStar
at first I asked for a phone in second grade and my mom gave it to me and broke it so I asked for another one and she said no so I asked literary for 3 years still no so I found my adult sister old iPhone 1st version, but it didn't have a SIM card so I couldn't call or text so she said since I had WiFi I could download apps so I downloaded textnow  and worked from there so u could do that hope this helps 

Nicole C. A.K.A lil kesha B.K.A pump pump

Cell phones...

Posted By:
JJfun Lock
JJfun
StarStarStar
How old r u

"People who care will come around for those who matter and the people who don't matter wont meet people who care"
- me

Cell phones...

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, well maybe your mom doesn't have the money right now, or they don't think you're responsible right now. Or it could be your age, if you are young there is no reason why you need one. Just stop begging for one, because if you keep begging its not gonna get you anywhere.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Cell phones...

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar

"gpkfreak" wrote:

M mom says that I can't have a cell phone. I ask her why and then she just ignores me. I want to have a cell phone very bad. I even asked for a cell phone Christmas and she got frustrated and yelled "NO!!!" at me. I just think that it sis weird that she has a cell phone and she even worst than some kids. One time she didn't even eat dinner because of this. And she says that I can't have one. I even offered to pay for the cell phone every month. and she still said no. I don't know if it is because of my age or what. I just don't think that it's right.

Well, right now, you've done everything you can. You've talked to her about it, and she said no. She may have said no because she thinks you are too young, you will use it too much, or something else. Parents usually have a lot of reasons for this problem. I wouldn't continue begging, because that will make her more mad. If you are getting upset that she uses her phone all of the time, just say, "Hey Mom, I know you like using your phone, but I really would like to spend some time with you. It makes me upset because I don't even have a phone. I really just want to bond and have some one on one time with you."

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!