Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Dealing with divorce, need help..

Posted By:
Zorazoroark Lock
Zorazoroark
StarStar
Okay, I am 17 years old, a senior in high school, and a hard worker. I work a part time job at Subway, and care for my siblings since my father works all day. My mother doesn't do much. I cook, clean, and help out around the house. I sound weak, I know. But I'm just sick of them fighting constantly. Yesterday night my father found my mother with another man, and that was the last straw. My dad was screaming, throwing items around and swearing. I was terrified and I still am. I can't sleep, eat, or see straight. I think I must be in shock. I don't know what to do and I need help with it. I know I'm 17 and I shouldn't be so weak but I can't do this. There is too much for me to handle at the moment. Especially choosing what parent to live with. I have cried about it but that doesn't seem to really help. I really have no one to talk to about it. My heart is broken by what my mother did. I just need some help. Last night was the first night my boyfriend had ever heard and seen me cry. I'm usually very strong and tough, but this was too much... 

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
You have to remember its not your fault and it's okay to feel this way, but maybe for the time being you should go live with someone else. Like your grandparents, aunt or uncle, or even a really close family friend. 

Posted By:
Zorazoroark Lock
Zorazoroark
StarStar
Yeah, that is true. I just can't believe it's happening. I will probably go live with my grandma.. It's still very upsetting though. I thought my mother knew better.  

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Sometimes people who love each can't be together cause they are so different, and sometimes people fall out of love.

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

You have to remember its not your fault and it's okay to feel this way, but maybe for the time being you should go live with someone else. Like your grandparents, aunt or uncle, or even a really close family friend. 

that.  and do not forget they still love you.......

mafioso Lovino

Posted By:
Zorazoroark Lock
Zorazoroark
StarStar
Yes, that's true. I know they love me and all. I just wish they would stop fighting. Just move on and get it over with. They're hurting my 11yr old brother and 12 yr old sister. 

Posted By:
nicolemarie
nicolemarie
StarStarStarStar

"Zorazoroark" wrote:

Yes, that's true. I know they love me and all. I just wish they would stop fighting. Just move on and get it over with. They're hurting my 11yr old brother and 12 yr old sister. 
maybe u could ignore them and go on with your life. dont let somthing get in your way like that

if you dont add me..i will and i mean I WILL bite chu O_O

Food

FOR luv pink

Posted By:
mrs one direction
mrs one direction
Star
I am from a broken family too and sometimes it does hurt to know that they are fighting. but the best thing to do is just be there for your little bro and sis. i have a younger bro and sis too so i know what's it's like to be protective of them. hopefully they cant sort out their differences and if they cant you might have to tell them how it is effecting your bro and sis so they can see what they are doing wrong. best of luck to you and the family

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
You're not weak. If your parents are stressing you out about which one to live with then you should talk to  guidance counselor or another adult you trust. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
k_k_1111
k_k_1111
Star
its okay i never knew my dad until i turned 11 and now im twelve... he left when i was born he was abusive to me and my mom. just rememberits not ur fault

Kelly Clifton Is Here

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

What do u guys do in chat?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos